Swine Flu Vaccination today

Lois

Me, OH, Evie & Joseph
Reaction score
Hello,

Evie is having her swine flu vaccination today and I'm really hoping it's not going to leave her feeling poorly. Poor girl has been poorly for weeks with colds and ear infections as it is. Anyone's LO already had the jab? How did they react?

Lx

My LO hasn't had this as yet but let us know how it goes! I'm still deciding whether or not to get this done..

Im going to have to wait till after Christmas to get DS his SFjab as they are still dealing with the first run of prioritys at my GP's,
I had mine though and we think DH had SF last weekend and DS didnt catch it off him so hopefully we are ok to wait

I chose not to get the swine flu vaccination for my son so sorry i can't be of help!! How did your little one get on? x

how did it go hun ?
we havnt been offered it yet ( our gp has just started doing the first lot too) but havnt decided yet , so would be interested to hear of your experience :)

Hi All,

It went really well. She didn't react to the injection itself at all and I had been expecting a lot of screaming when the needle went in. I was told that she might have a temperature, achiness around the injection site and may be a little off during the following 48 hours but none of this happened. I would never have known she'd had it done if I hadn't have seen it happen.

Lx

That's good! Let us know if anything untoward develops, it's really helpful to hear from others who have had the jab for their LOs for when we get offered it.

My Evie also had the jab a few weeks ago and didn't seem to have any side effects. I had it myself as well and the only side effect I had was a stiff aching shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->