Swing recommendations

Jinnah

Reaction score
When our oldest kids were little, the swings looked a lot different. With out last, we hated the swing because it was so different and it didn't work right and never latched properly. Does anyone know of a GOOD swing? I don't want to waste all that money on something we'll never use because it's so awful.

We like the Fisher Price swing like this one
https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price...92556&sr=8-2&keywords=fisher+price+lamb+swing

Or the other animals they have like it. We tried a Mamaroo swing with our last but she didn't like it so we've gone back to our old faithful Fisher Price.

I know what you mean by swings changing!!! But a co-worker gave me a fisher price one like the one orangdaisy is talking about and she said she loved it and the co-worker that gave it to get said she loved it :) Hopefully we will love it too!! I am its third owner and it has been used for 11 months total so far and still swings. (I don't have a baby to put it it yet, but it swings my 6lb chihuahua just fine :) )

I know what you mean by swings changing!!! But a co-worker gave me a fisher price one like the one orangdaisy is talking about and she said she loved it and the co-worker that gave it to get said she loved it :) Hopefully we will love it too!! I am its third owner and it has been used for 11 months total so far and still swings. (I don't have a baby to put it it yet, but it swings my 6lb chihuahua just fine :) )

Our oldest kids had ones that looked like this: https://www.babygiftsoutlet.com/prd/graco-swingomatic-6-speed-swing-windsor.html

What do older babies do in the newer style? Do they always have to lie down in the swing??

Yes! That is what my DS1 and DS2s swing was like :) From what I have gathered most babys get bord with these new swings around 4-6 months because they want to sit more. So... older babies just don't use it I suppose LOL

DS1 stopped using his around 4-6 months. At that point he was much more interested in his stand up saucer, walker and bumbo. It was mainly used for naps or if I needed to cook dinner. Let me tell you what a life saver it was when I wanted to pee those first few weeks and just wanted a second by myself without worrying about him. Haha I had one like orangedaisy and got another one like it this time as well (fisher price brand) I've never had a problem with their swinging capabilities. We eat a lot of potatoes so I tested it out with a 10 lb bag in it when we first got it. Figure it will work just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->