Swinging between NTNP and TTC?

TheNewMrsB

Harry's Mummy
Reaction score
I keep swinging between the two and its annoying lol.

One minute i want it to be a suprise and on the other hand i keep looking at my app on my phone, i downloaded in a moment of weakness, and thinking ooh if we did it on that day then maybe...

I think its bugging my OH also as i keep getting the "stop planning things"

Anyone else being neurotic or is it just me lol

:wacko:

Me me me me! Lol! I want to be ntnp but in my head I want to see when o'ing! Lol

We're on hold til dec now tho, so feeling less neurotic at the mo! Hahaha

It'll be a surprise and exciting either way Hun :D

I am the exact same way! Its awful! I am hoping that when/if AF comes I will be a little more laid back next month. This is the first month we are actively TTC so I think I just got overwhelmed.

I know what you both mean! We made a decision that after the wedding to ditch the condoms but I want to know when Im ready lol, according to my app Xmas day is my o date for dec! Lol

OMG im glad to find this post im in the same boat, i have a 5 month old and have decided to go of the pill and just let nature take its course i want my children close together :) on the same hand im wating to get OPks and see when im Oing lol, hubby just rolls his eyes at me lol. i dont really no what to do hmmmm

and whats the app you ladies use? i want to download it lol. when we conceived maximus i was charting and using opks, i dont think i can be bothered charting again it was pretty full on lol and coz im still getting up to him in the night sometimes it wouldnt be that accurate would it?

i have an android phone n downloaded MyDays, it lets you put in you start and end days and DTD days on a calander and then works it out - you can either input your cycle length or let it try and work it out from past AF start dates u put in.

It was free and had 4 1/2 stars so i picked it lol

I saw my obgyn today for my annual and she assured me that charting bbt and opks and all that are much more stress than they are worth. She said she doesnt know any doctor that would recommend it. She has 3 kids and says all 3 were conceived the old fahsioned way- not worrying and lots of bding! I am taking her advice and sticking with the NTNP and letting it happen when it happens! It can take up to 12 months for a healthy couple to conceive. I am okay if it takes a little while. Baby dust to you girls!

I am using Womanlog. Its also free and I love it. I can track my period, make notes, track sex, etc.

I really believe that the stress of tracking and testing can hurt your ability to conceive. And testing early (before a missed period) is bound to bring heartbreak. Early miscarriage is quite common so it's better to wait until that little bean is holding on fairly tight. My husband and I just started NTNP and it's hard to stay grounded and not get swallowed up in the anticipation. But it will happen when it happens and soon enough you'll be thinking of the days when it was just the two of you, or when you just had one little one. And remember practice makes perfect and you're more likely to conceive when you orgasm so lots of BDing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->