swollen hands and feet & protein in urine?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
Being monitered for pre e,, as my fingers and hands keep swelling and getting headaches, swollen ankles and feet:( also was protein in my urine, on top of that im severe anemic & had to have my bile acids checked for oc as iv been itchy:( sooo worried:(:cry:

:hugs: Hope everything turns out to be ok hun. How's the blood pressure?
X

Yeah it can be. Are you in hospital or at home? When are they checking you again?

im home now iv got to go back next week to be re checked:( feel soo ill:(

It can be the start of pre e, but try to stay calm and look after yourself. I got really worried several weeks ago for similar reasons, though my bp was normal. Following week no protein in urine and huge relief, although hands and feet still as bad as ever :(

Hope you feel better soon and that they keep a close eye on you :hugs:

thanks hun:) ,, had bloods taken for everything today, hope all is well when i go back next week:(

Fingers crossed all will be fine. Call triage straight away though if symptoms get worse x

That's how my pre-e started - feeling bad, exhaustion, swollen hands and face, slightly elevated protein in urine, almost 2 weeks later did my blood pressure start going up.

thanks^ i feel exhausted,anemic tho aswell, hand and feet and slight swelling in face, mild head aches, nausia, and just feeling very ill in genral and trace if protein in urine:/ im very worried glad iv only got 6 weeks left:) & is it normal that the skin on my hands feel a lil tight spesh near my fingers?xx

If iv got swollen hands huni then your skin will feel tight nd.itchy also if ure being tested for cholestasis then that can cause itchiness too huni xx

I had this with my first from 33 weeks onwards and went over due I was induced as I was really over due. High bp, protein in urine and swelling of feet. Lucky wasnt pre E but was checked every other day by a midwife near the end.

feeling worse:( hearts racing and just changed my son and had what looked like glitter particals unfront of my eyes:( iv no energy at all, and my eyes feel so heavy like there not fully opened maybe because my face could be getting puffy? x

Probably pointless me saying rest up as I know you have two young ones there and thats near impossible.

Lol oh yes to very giddy boys today�� but my oh has done all housework & im not allowed to lift a finger bless him, i just dont feel right never felt so ill:(

I'm the same hun but bp is fine. Don't worry, those symptoms are a side effect of hypertension and its that which is the problem not the protein or swelling. So as long as bp is fine there's no problem xx

Spend as much time resting and laying on your left side (best to decrease blood pressure) as possible. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->