swollen hands and feet & protein in urine?

been trying:( but with 2 toddlers and a house to run its getting very hard:( :(

I'm in the same boat as you. I just got back from my appointment and have been watched closely since week 26 and am now 33 weeks along. At 26 weeks the doctor had me do a 24 hour urine test and my count was around 260. My blood pressures were in the 130s/80s and have remained around that. Two weeks ago the doctor had me do another 24 hour and my results were in the low 300s. I completed my third urine test this morning and took it to be tested and that was what my appointment was for this afternoon-my levels are up to almost 500 while my blood pressures have been normal. This morning when I got up I felt fine. After my shower and getting ready to leave the house, I began to feel lightheaded and faint. I told the nurse how I felt at my appointment and that also while waiting I began to see "spots". She said we are going to try to get to 35 weeks and deliver since that is the only way to keep pre-e from getting worse. Keep an eye on your protein levels because I certainly did not expect mine to jump that much in 2 weeks. We all want healthy babies. If you get worse, definitely go to the hospital! Better safe than sorry. Good luck to you and hope you get to make it to full term with a healthy baby! :hugs:

thanks^^ yh in keeping an eye on it as began to feel dizzy now and sick head still hurts aswell and swollen feet & ankles,, tbh i dont know if theres much more the hosp can do until my bloods come back monday and they re check my bp but if i swell anymore are the headaches get worse il be going in just dont want to be an hassel:/

Don't think of it as a hassel. That's what the doctors are paid for! Just take care of yourself and the baby. Keep us posted on your results. Best of luck. :)

thanks hun & will do also having a growth scan monday as hes measuring a week behind:/ can i ask,, do u feel breathless with ur pre e and pulse goes up?xx

I do feel tired all the time. I feel like all I do is sleep. When out walking or whatever, I get tired quickly and can feel my pulse. Most of the time when resting I feel fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->