Swollen hands and muscles are all stiff!!!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Hiya ladies...every morning when i wake up my hands just cant move...they look really swollen and stiff...i can barely close them as they hurt! Is this normal? Anyone else had this experience?

I never had this problem. I do know that some swelling can be normal but yours sounds a bit excessive. Personally I'd ring your MW just to have it checked out.

LaDY,
I agree with Vickie... you should call your doctor about this. Maybe your blood pressure is a bit high, maybe he/she can give you tricks that can help improve this swelling. Get that checked out, I agree it seems a bit much.
Good Luck!

Well i spoke to my midwife about it, and it obviously didnt seem like a big deal as she didnt even make a comment about it!? Strange

I'm pretty swollen too. Especially in the mornings and late nights. My MW told me to sleep with my hands elevated. When you lie on your side, put them on a pillow next to you. It seems to be helping.

Well mystery solved...seems that iv got carpel tunnel...and apparently it should go soon after the baby is born. I hope so!

ouch! At least you know what it is now. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->