Swollen lady bits -help! (maybe TMI?)

icklemonster

Reaction score
Oh my, my lady bits have become so swollen I don't stand a chance of DTD to get things going if needed :cry: I never had this with DD. This may sound a daft question but is this going to make giving birth more difficult? Far TMI but I can't even fit a finger in! Surely this will prevent me being able to have a sweep later if needed? (That said, I'm waiting for MW appt on Thurs to confirm if baby has turned from breech so may be c-section anyway).

Has anyone else been through this? Does anyone know a cure?

Everything down there does swell because of increased blood flow and pressure. Try to put your feet up as much as possible!!

My who ha is really swollen too. This is baby 3. Didn't have this with the first 2 so it's all new. Midwife said its just extra blood flow and muscles are looser from doing it before so tenderness and pressure down there is normal.

I'm so sore it's ridiculous

I've had this on and off for a few weeks now it's not nice but changes everyday. Midwife said its to do with blood flow and could be baby bearing down. I don't remember it in other pregnancies either

My hoo-ha has been swollen since somewhere in the 20th week! It actually has a term but escapes me at the moment (it's 130am here, pregnancy insomnia :wacko: )

I'm certainly hoping it doesn't affect my ability to DTD though. This baby needs to come out!

I'm going through the same thing and I've noticed the last couple weeks that it seems to be worse on the left side, which is weird. Sometimes the left lip is quite noticeable larger and more red and inflamed looking than the right side. It seems to come and go, but sometimes it's very sore and bulging. I'm wondering if I may have a varicose vein down there.. I have a check up tomorrow and they're doing my GBS swab anyway so I'm going to ask them about it.. But I know what you mean about labor, lol, I cant imagine pushing a baby out of there, it's already really sore. I'll be happy to get this baby out though, that's for sure!

Oh yes! I have a swollen lady bits down there through out the pregnancy I hate it!! This one is worse than previous two pregnancies. I don't really notice them with my boys. :blush::blush:

Mines already very swollen due to increased blood flow, and bub pushing down. The joys!

Thanks all and sorry to hear so many others are going through this. It really is awful. Today it does feel a little better - i.e. it's not hurting to sit down....

I have varicose veins in my lady bits and they are absolute agony! Never had this or anything actually with my first. Had them from quite early on that have got worse the further I have got. I do actually have more on my right side and also have them on my right leg. Nothing really helps so just having to grin and bear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->