Swollen vagina sorry tmi

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by pinkribbon, Feb 1, 2011.

1. pinkribbon

pinkribbon Mum of 3 boys

DS is 6 months tomorrow so it's hardly birth related but I'll post here anyway cause I don't know where else to post this question :haha:.

Had a horrible time lately, long story short went to sexual health clinic explained I felt dry and irritated, thought it might be related to contraceptive, got told it was herpes and treated for it, just to get the result back saying I DONT have herpes. (very insensitive rude woman making assumptions)

Went to docs she said it just looks like thrush, gave me a pessary and cream but I am STILL swollen! It looks horrible! I had thrush in pregnancy and it cleared up pretty quick! Been having troubles now for like 3 weeks and i duno what's up :(

has anyone got any suggestions? Sorry this is a stab in the dark lol xx

2. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

only help i know about this is after i had Lo i became swallen like a burger to big for the bun IYKWIM? and that was an infection from a graze a week of anti bi's and it was back to normal

3. pinkribbon

pinkribbon Mum of 3 boys

Thanks, I'm gonna go back to docs. Sounds silly but I can't remember what it looked like before lo :haha: