Sympathies for Kelly Brooke

patiently

NTNP
Reaction score
It is so sad to see so many women having miscarriages. Kelly Brooke has sadly lost her baby girl at nearly 5 months into her pregnancy, so many celebs have lost their little ones late into their pregnancies recently, both Amanda Holden and Lily Allen. Being in the public eye must add extra pressure too. This thread is just to send some love to all of us ladies who have lost our lil bubba's at all stages of pregnancy, and sending loads of baby dust to you all hope you all get you BFP's soon and go on to have H&H pregnancies

Oh how awful I didnt know she had lost her baby girl. I have no words but wish her all the best in her physical and emotional recovery.

I didnt even know. No words could comfort her at the min Im sure, but my thoughts go to her and her family at this sad time.:hugs:

first ive heard of it thanks for posting hun.Poor Kelly, i lost my little girl at just over 5 months also... my thoughts are with her and her family x

I've just seen this on MSN, so sad :cry: It's true, there seems to be a lot of this lately in celeb world - there was Kym Marsh with her little boy too but she has obviously had her good news recently with her little girl, which is good.

My sympathies to Kelly Brook and all other ladies suffering losses x

It's just so unfair. Thoughts are with Kelly and her family :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back