sympathy please - stomach flu sob sob tmi!

gills8752

Mum of 2 Girl
Reaction score
Ergh i've been up all night with stomach flu! At one point it was even coming out both ends at once projectile! Omg i feel rough! Plus there's been so much bum action i've given myself piles. :Cry: i think its finally stopped, at least i havent spewed or pooped since 9am and manaaged to keep down a glass of water and a few sips of lucazade.
feel like rubbish now :( sob sob!

:hugs: you have my sympathy it has been through our whole house and it wasnt nice im hoping we are all over it and wont get it again after baby is here

Last winter I had the sickness bug 5 times in about 3 months. The first time my sin was only 6 months I was so worried he would catch it, I actually felt like I was dying, as you say both ends at the same time, I was sitting on toilet with head in bath lol bloody terrible! I called the emergency doctor and said I just can't stop being sick, she spoke to me like i was making a fuss!
Anyway, I have found the very BEST thing us Dyrolyte. (spelling)
Sip it constantly and you will feel Soooo much better within a few hours, I absolutely swear by it. Really rehydrated me so quickly.

My hubby was up all night with exactly the same. I am trying to stay out of his way but of course he has used every toilet in the house, missed the toilet on numerous occasions, won't wash his hands or wipe around the toilet after him.... Need I go on. I know he is sick but it's driving me mad-he really needs to think of the baby and take as many precautions as he can to avoid me getting it.

Thanks all! Feel better knowing i'm not alone! It came back again but touchwood now i've been okay for 3 hours and kept down 500ml of water. Just starting some rehydration sachet waaater. Heres hoping my poor hubby doesnt get it too. Toddler was a wee bit sick this am but nothing like mine thankfully.

Hope ur ok. I had it during the summer and had diarreah for 11 days-nightmare! Yeah they rehydration sachets will make sure bubs is ok x

Ugh, I was sick with it tuesday and yday finally back to somewhat normal today, vomitting and dioreha (cant spell), It was horrible - havent been that sick in years! Just stay hydrated - even if you are vomiting it back up keep sipping that water and non fizzy the orange lucozade! Staying hydrated is what is important for the baby much more than the food. I am feeling better today but feeling very weak and tired, so when you are back to "normal" just remember that its gonna take your body a little longer to get to full strenght again! Take it easy! ANd i hope you feel better! I know exactly how you feel! :(

Well i'm feeling much better today but according to my scales i've lost a stone! Eeck!! I'm still guzzling tons of water to make up for it but my god! A stone in a day!! Argh! That cant be good for baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->