Symptom spotting - sure some is TMI

avidwriter15

Mommy of 1diva & 1miracle
Reaction score
Ok so I think I am 6DPO from counting - if I o'ed when I think I did on CD13 - my ticker says 4DPO but I think I o'ed earlier than that - half baked OPK usage because it was frustrating me - no temping..

Ok so have had light cramping day I think I o'ed and day after then nothing

today I started having pressure cramping like crazy and when I don't have to pee I can push on my right ovary and it hurts and sends shockwaves into my lower back.

Yesterday night I had heartburn like crazy and back pains - thinking it was from the heartburn though.

and now for the TMI part - took a nap today - planned on BDing but lil bit came in and wanted to sleep with me so she climbed between me and DH - so no BDing.. :( and later on after she was gone he came in and stuck a finger in me and OMG the pressure just hurt so bad... I don't even really know how to explain it but pressure and it went up from my vagina into my cervix. Needless to say after that I was awake - he came up to me later and decided to "kiss my nipples" but really all it felt like was glass scraping my nipples...

Watery discharge everyday today had several clumps of EWCM but tiny not even enough to try to stretch.

and for the last two days I have noticed that my nipples have been sensitive and pains coming down from my armpits.

I was sitting here an hour ago seriously feeling like AF was coming because I felt so watery wet and pressure crampy - not pain crampy like AF but I felt like I could be AFing..

Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->