Symptom Spotting With Irregular Cycles

BabyD331

Reaction score
Okay, so I am currently on CD 33. Normally my cycles are only 30-35 days but I've had some longer ones in the past (my last cycle was 51 days but the one before was 33 however stress was a factor last cycle as I had moved.)

I was wondering what you ladies think AND if you had similar symptoms in your early pregnancy.

CRAMPING-This has been the most prevalent. Sometimes it feels like AF.

PINCHING-In my uterus about 10 days after "suspected" ovulation. Lasted for a few hours.

HEAVY/ACHY UTERUS-Kind of like the feeling you get when you do too many push-ups but not as tight.

CLEAR SKIN-Normally I have blemishes and spots before AF but my skin hasn't looked this good in a while.

IBS-I've had this the last 2 days. I'm very regular and only "go" once a day but lately I've had to rush to the toilet at least once or twice, afraid I might not make it. It's like M/S but from the other end lol.

**I listed everything in order that it came.

I ordered 50 pink Wondfos and they should be here tomorrow.

What do you ladies think?

Symptom-spotting with irregular cycles is one of the most frustrating endeavours. :wacko:

Your described symptoms sound like it could be pregnancy, AF or a stomach bug. It's always tough to tell.

Here's some of the symptoms that gave it away to me the two times I conceived:

~ little fluttery feelings in my pelvic area, similar to gas but going against the direction gas normally goes
~aches similar to AF but not as strong nor as "heavy"
~constipation (was only ever constipated when pregnant up to that point)
~heart burn
~really sensitive smell (noticed it the most when I peed as I could really smell it)
~darker nipples
~bigger boobs (even DH noticed)

Good luck!! :thumbup:

I thought about a stomach bug, but no one has been sick and there isn't anything going around. Plus, SO eats the same stuff as me and he isn't sick.

I've still had the diarrhea today and was really nauseated last night. Now I'm having a bad belly ache. Similar to drinking a LOT of water and cramping from working out, if you combined the two. I'm home from work now and in sweats and I already feel better. Plus, I am really bloated and my belly is hard. But that could be from all the gas I've had. Poor SO.

I did see the post making it's way around! Hopefully my tests are in there! When I tracked them, it said they were in my city this morning before 9.

AHHHHHH! :happydance:

*PLEASE, OH PLEASE, BE POSITIVE!*

One thing I really hate is how all of your symptoms could be ovulation, PMS, or pregnancy. You should wait and see if you get AF, then test if you don't.

That's my problem though. I've been irregular so I never really know when AF is due and testing early is a must for me if I think I might be pregnant because my job is very labor intensive and I deal with chemicals.

That's my problem though. I've been irregular so I never really know when AF is due and testing early is a must for me if I think I might be pregnant because my job is very labor intensive and I deal with chemicals.

Ah, I see. I wasn't sure whether they were mostly regular or not. In that case, I guess you would just test once a week or so until you get AF. I normally have very regular cycles, and last month, I skipped AF, so I completely freaked out! I had all kinds of blood work done thinking something was wrong with me, as I did have some pregnancy symptoms. It came precisely when it was due this month though. Guess I just didn't ovulate that month!

Still nothing. Woke up this morning and my boobs and nipples are sore. But I want to wait and see what happens. I've got plenty to keep me busy for at least the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->