Symptom Stalkers- Join me!!!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
0dpo- No symptoms besides Globs of EWCM and slight backpain
1dpo- cervix high & soft, Feeling hot, almost hot flashes? painful gas
2dpo- cervix high & soft, Feeling Hot, Painful gas (No joke, it really hurts :haha:
3dpo- cervix still high &soft, thought it would've dropped by now.. sensitive nipples
4dpo- Painful gas again, literally was sweating.. felt like it was under my ribs!
5dpo- Cervix still high & soft, Painful gas, sensitive nipples, bainful breasts near my arm pits.. HEADACHE all day-
6dpo- EWCM- Cervix high and soft, painful gas, Fatigue like you wouldn't believe, frequent urination all day. FEELING HOT- my son told me my hands were too hot.. whats up with this?
7dpo(today) Woke up at 4am and can't sleep, Chart looks so UGLY to me :cry: FEELING SO HOT, almost feverish- mainly in my hands..

My hypothyroidism usually causes my hands and feet to be cold, but my hands feel like heating bags!? Hormones from O? What are your symptoms?

0dpo- Ovulation pain!!! ouch!
1dpo- AF like cramps, lots of creamy CM
2dpo- AF like cramps
3dpo- AF like cramps, lots of creamy CM, seriously bad headache
4dpo- Upset tummy :( nausea and lots of gas (trapped!! ouch) headache continues.

I have no breast pain this time! Every cycle at 1dpo I get achey boobs and sore nipples, nothing this time! Bit worried it's a bad sign.

Your symptoms sound fab and very promising!! When are you testing?

Here is my chart by the way:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5aaac4/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My temps are dropping so I'm not sure if I even ovulated. It may turn out to be an annovulatory cycle. With the symptoms and temps in 98 I thought for sure..
Still having symptoms now.

I hear that different cycles are very promising. Many women who get a "different" cycle end up being their months! Fx for you!!

Od- cm
1dpo- 4dpo ...nothing that I can remember except fatigue
5dpo-9dpo...gas, heartburn, fatigue, lower abdominal cramping, back pain
10dpo- ear ache sore throat as well as previously symptoms ....hpt today mid day so I knew it would be bfn but hoping to test on father's day

4po-very moody
5dpo-moody
6dpo-happy
7dpo-dizzy, no appetite, on :cloud9:
8dpo today-headache, dizzy, left ovary throbbing pain, light cramping, no appetite

:coffee:

New symptom for me.. 8 & 9dpo I keep waking up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep.it's 2am and I am wide awake.. Uggh

Weird. idk why I put 8dpo in my last post.

Today I am 8dpo. Really tired and headachy, moody, weepy. I think AF might be coming but it's still to early to test. Took a frer this morning. BFN

It's 12:32am here now. 9dpo. I've been feeling really wet so I checked my cervix. It is still very high and soft. It's still very hard to reach. Got some white stretchy CM. Does anyone else get that after O?

candypanda I'm with you on the no breast pain yet...I'm going on 4dpo and mine usually are swollen and painful shortly after af is over, not sure what it means but hope it's a good sign for us!

Baby dust to all!!!

More cramping today and left ovary throbbing! More headaches. please FX for me!!!!

Here are my symptoms 8-11dpo. Took a test yesterday and got a :BFN: I thought I saw something but I always have line eye.

8dpo-throbbing headache, insomnia- woke up. At 330 am and stayed up for the day.
9dpo-nipples are getting errect for no reason which is weird for me. Woke up at 4am.
10dpo- nipples are constantly errect (sorry tmi) feeling really wet, checked and loads of creamy/watery cm with a tint of white. tender breasts, in a pissy mood all day.. Poor hubby. Going to make it up to him today.
11dpo (today) woke up, FMU and toilet paper was full of creamy cm. Tender breasts.

Anyone hear of nipple errection as a sign? Never had this before, or the tons of creamy cm? My bbt chart is so ugly this month!!

It's 12:32am here now. 9dpo. I've been feeling really wet so I checked my cervix. It is still very high and soft. It's still very hard to reach. Got some white stretchy CM. Does anyone else get that after O?

I had ewcm after ovulation, yesterday I felt extremely wet (10dpo) I wiped and had tons of creamy/watery cm!:hugs:

10dpo today, BFN. It's 9:22pm here.

Cramping this morning. Went away. I did just get my bulk hpt and opk order in and they gave me a temporary tattoo that says "Baby Dust" on it in pink and blue block letters with stars! :happydance: I'm already wearing it on my shoulder lol

That's so awesome show me a pic of the tattoo!!

Today's 14dpo, I had a half degree temp rise today really surprised. AF due tomorrow.
Last few days I've had terrible back pain, sensitive and erect nipples, and fatigue. Bfn today. FF was changing my O date from cd9 and c911 back and forth, finally going with cd9. So I _*could* be 12dpo
Either way I had a BFN today. Grr

15dpo mild nausea, sore breasts and nipples (never had this symptom in my entire life), mild dizziness, non AF cramps on and off, headaches, last night I didn't sleep at all, not one wink until 5am this morning (had to call off work) when in previous days I was really tired, feeling frisky, cervix still high soft and closed, lots of creamy wet mucus . . .

Last night, I woke DH up to tell him I called off of work. When he wanted to go in the other room for a little while to try and get sleepy again, I cried my eyes out because I "missed him and didn't want him to leave me" (I'm NEVER like that). I was extremely emotional.

CD34, no af yet. I hope she doesn't show. Took a test two days ago, BFN. I really hope this is it for me. I really really hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->