symptoms before implantation?

KElwanger

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I've got a question. Technically speaking, can our bodies feel symptoms before implantation? I know it's said that you don't produce hcg before implantation so I'm sure the symptoms wouldn't be caused by that. But would your body feel any different from your egg beong fertilized and still in the fallopian tube/making it's way to your uterus? Just wondering if that's possible or if there genuinely no preg symptoms until implantation. Thanks!

I've actually wondered that myself... Sorry I can't answer, but I'm definitely curious. Last month I felt like I was having "symptoms" at 5 dpo, I just chalked it up to wanting so badly to be pregnant, but maybe it's possible.

Well I just miscarried about 4 weeks ago. I was 7 weeks along :(. I ovulated 21 days after I lost the baby which was only 3 days later than a normal cycle for me. Now I'm 7dpo and ever since I ovulated I've felt very warm and flushed in the afternoon/evening, some bloating, and af like cramps on and off. 2 days ago I would have sworn I was about to start my period if I didn't know better. Just wondering if those things could even be caused by pregnancy if the baby hasn't implanted yet.

My husband and I were planning on ttcing right away after the mc. But 3 days before I ovulated we found out he is losing his ot hours which were what were allowing me to quit my job in a few weeks and stay home with baby #1. So we decided not to try. The day I got my positive opk, we had sex that night and used the pull out method like we have done since I gave birth 15 months. But "stuff" leaked out afterwards haha. So...pregnancy is a possibility. I think I'm pretty fertile based on myother two pregnancies.

I would love to be prego. We want another baby desperately. But it would noy be planned right now and would definitely be a bit stressful. I guess we'll know in a few days...

Sorry for the VERY long post.

Aww, I'm sorry about your miscarriage, and the ot hours :(

It would be stressful I'm sure, but I bet there would be a way to make it work! I've always heard that you are more fertile after a miscarriage, but I don't know how true that is... Good luck to you! I hope everything works out!

I'll be following. Please keep us updated. I'm sorry for your loss :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->