Symptoms by and bfp by DPO!! Lets keep eachother from going crazy

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey so i sit here eery cycle symptom spotting and reading and replying to everyones threads because im driving myself crazy!! I thought it would be a good idea if i made a thread where we can call exchange symptoms, and which day we got our bfp or af showed!!

So today according to Fertility friend app and opk i an 4DPO!

3Dpo- creamy cm, VERY moody, Tired, nausea, pain in left breast near my armpit, slightly darker nipples, headache and sensitive nipples.

4Dpo- sensitive nipples, raise in temperature, constipation, slight headache, broken out in about 5 spots!! I never get spots! However i had this 2 cycles ago when i was pregnant sadly ended in chemical :(! I also have an itchy rash on my arms and hands, sense of smell is hightened! I could smell that OH and been for a wee! (Weird)!! Lower back and abdomen pain but that could be due to constipation....i had a very vivid dream last night!! I also feel very tores today even tho oh gave me a lie in and got up with the kids!! Xx

Hopefully im headed towards a nice :bfp:!!!

Good luck ladies!! Were all in this together no matter what the outcome ❤️

Hi great idea ,
1dpo dull aching creamy cm.
2- 4 dpo cramping on and off creamy cm.
5dpo creamy cm .
6dpo some cramping creamy cm.
7dpo lots of creamy cm aches and cramps , aches in pelvic bone.
8dpo still crampy , creamy cm bfn .
9dpo bbs feel heavier , nipples sensitive , creamy cm bfn.
10dpo - 12 dpo same cramps , creamy cm ,feeling tired and cranky bfn
13dpo some cramps, tired , creamy cm and headache, bbs really sore BFP :)
Good luck everyone xx

Awww congratulations on your :bfp:!!!! I feel a bit more on the positive side now as my symptons are similar to yours :)!! Today is 5dpo and i had a wave of nausea this morning, i feel very bloated today i look about 5-6 month pregnant!! (Uncomfortable) another new spot :( to add to the other 500 of them lol.... Creamy cm and cold like symptoms :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->