Symptoms by dpo

kell

Reaction score
Hello ladies. Thought I would start a thread with symptoms by the days past ovulation and update at the end if it's a bfp or the witch arrives. It may be helpful for others and it will give me something to focus on as I am already starting to go a bit crazy lol :)

1dpo - ovary pain, lots of cm

2dpo - woke in early hours with stabbing pain in right side, start of tender boobs, sneezing lots, tired and slightly nauseous

3dpo - dull ache across abdomen like af, tender breasts near armpits, slightly nauseous still and very bunged up. Could barely breath through my nose this morning. Increased libido, craving cheese!

4door - stinking cold :( sore boobs near armpits and itchy nipples, lower backache, achey abdomen constantly, nauseous

5dpo - bubbling/popping feeling in left side of abdomen, gassy, achey uterus, sore lumpy side boobs, still full of cold, lower backache, horny! Vivid dreams all night.

6dpo - bad nights sleep, hot flashes all night. Pulling feeling in abdomen, bubbling sensation, gassy, almost sick this morning, falling very hot especially my face, sore lumpy boobs.

7dpo - Sore lumpy and veiny boobs, massive nipples! Itchy nips too. Achey uterus, clumsy, congested.

8dpo - achey uterus, big sore boobs, itchy nipples, frequent urination, waves of nausea, increased appetite, increased libido, very tired by early evening so in bed by 8.

9dpo - nausea on waking, full feeling in uterus, bloat, big sore boobs, lower back ache, still so hot

Hey! I got my BFP the other day, so thought I'd share my symptoms. I found it helpful to see other peoples symptoms that resulted in a BFP, so here they are...

1dpo - Heartburn
2dpo - EWCM, heartburn, mild cramps and weird fluttering sensation in abdomen
3dpo - Peeing a LOT (7 times in one work-day), lotiony CM, boobs filler, vein down left breast, heartburn
4dpo - Peeing lots, mild back ache, slight stabbing right side of lower abdomen, hot flashes in ears, craving Indian food, cramps/gas feeling
5dpo - Cramps, gurgling in stomach, sore boobs, heartburn, veiny boobs, extremely sleepy
6dpo - Very sleepy, nausea, threw up once, hot flashes, pressure in lower abdomen, lots of CM
7 dpo - Stinging/burning feeling in uterus, light cramps, very veiny boobs, noticed my nails had suddenly grown long and strong
8 dpo - Symptoms mostly gone. Boobs looked a bit fuller. In PM had a feeling like pins being stuck into my nipples. Really emotional, couldn't stop crying, heartburn.
9 dpo - Really tired after restless night sleep, was very hot in the night ( I'm always cold at night time), did a FRER with FMU and got a very light line. Cramps in afternoon. Tested again in PM and got a darker line. Stuffy nose, horrible headache like pressure
10 dpo - BFP with FMU, darker this time. No other real symptoms.
11 dpo - Slight back ache, pin-in-nipples feeling again, lots of veins and noticed that in the evenings my hands get really veiny too
12 dpo - went shopping with friends, found myself out of breath after walking around and horrible back ache. Extremely tired.
13dpo - Got really worried because symptoms seemed to have disappeared. Did another test, really dark line this time. :happydance:
14dpo - (Today and AF due) - Woke up at 5.30am and couldn't get back to sleep (unheard of for me!), felt like AF cramps but not as intense as I'd usually get them, back ache all day, heartburn in the evening, veins on hands and boobs and now also on upper thighs, AF didn't show and I'm never late. Did a digital test and the result was 'Pregnant 2-3'

So, so excited!

I'd like to join

3/4dpo - stabbing pain in side of boob/arm pit. Lots of white lotiony cm. ovary pains
5dpo - woke in the morning needing a week. Had three big wees in 2 hours without drinking anything!

Congratulations Dobsd! How exciting :D all those symptoms and you weren't going crazy, give me hope lol thank you for sharing your symptoms.

Hey Clacko, thank you for sharing :) here's hoping for bfps for us both! The tww always drives me crazy lol x

I know the feeling! Wouldn't think twice if wasn't in the tww x

I know, same lol symptoms spotting constantly. We can keep eachother sane x

I didn't have any symptoms until 8dpo.

8dpo - burning in right breast, itchy nipples.
9dpo- Faint bfp, some light cramping and backache.
10dpo - light cramping and backache, positive digi.
11dpo - spotting and light twinges.
12dpo - still spotting.
13dpo - spotting stops and creamy cm comes. Tired and moody.
14dpo - Pregnant 2-3 on digi! Tired and moody again, but also ecstatic!

Thank you for sharing Katherine and congratulations on your bfp! :D x

Congrats ladies. Thrs already a thread i'm already posting on symptoms by dpo but i'l join here too if u dont mind. Last cycle gt so many symptoms that i was sure i was in all resulted in a BFN lol so anyway stil wont stop me nw & good luck to everyone x

1dpo- pain in left ovary but kind of wavered off by evening

2dpo- cm & some bubbling going on left side different to previous days ovary pain but same spot & headache whch lasted all day. Also very tired altho gt enough sleep

3dpo- not much apart from very tired

4dpo- gassy, twinges, feel like coming down with a cold, tired, headache

5dpo- had vivid dream that my freind had a baby (her kids are all older & she has had been sterilised doesn't want or plan anymore kids). Woke up with dull ache round abdomen but gone nw, snot type cm

Of course you can join in here too Mom2Sam :) the more the merrier. Your symptoms sound promising, I hope you get your bfp x

Ugh I feel awful today. Full of cold :( still getting symptoms, only on 4dpo and it's dragging badly. Just want to poas!

7dpo, had stitch like pain in right side last night. Woke up at 2am to have a wee, not like me. Insomnia, slight ovary pain on right hand side this morning. Stuffy nose when woke up

Sounds good clacko, when are you planning to start testing?

I was hoping to wait until Friday but I know I'll want to test tomorrow morning. I know it will be too early tomorrow but bfn would stop me getting my hopes up x

8 dpo is when I will probably start testing too. A first response test has a chance of picking it up that early so go for it x

My lp is 14 days so not sure if 8dpo will be too early. I'll deff be testing Friday on hubby's bday x

In both pregnancies i gt a clear enough second line on 9dpo so i'm going to test 8dpo too & then 9dpo. Im so bloody nervous but i knw i wont be able t wait also if i dont see anything by 10dpo for me i knw i'l be out & just prepare myself for the ugly witch coming. 4dpo today & headache stil thr also feel really tired woke up at 9am with DS he is off school due to teachers strike day iv fed showered hm & cleaned up & i feel i could just go bk to bed lol hoping it means somethng hw r u ladies today x

Morning Mom2sam :) Im laid up with a cold, still got sore boobs and abdo aches. Feel really crappy. Teacher strikes here too so kids are home. Sounds like you are on your way to a bfp IMO :D hope the wicked witch stays away for you. Im 4dpo today too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->