Symptoms disappearing at 13 weeks??

Starlight32

Reaction score
I posted in 2nd tri but I thought some people over here may be around 13 weeks or had prior pregnancies who could let me know if this is normal.

I'm 13 weeks today based on my dating scan. I had a scan last week and saw baby moving and heard baby's heartbeat, but I am very worried because some of my symptoms seem to be disappearing! My breasts/nipples don't hurt, nausea gone, acne decreasing; I'm so worried!

Did anyone have symptoms disappear around 13 weeks?

see it as a good thing, hormones/side affects should peak at 9 weeks and from then start to decrease as your placenta takes over more of the work and the hcg eases off so for many by second tri the nasty side affects will have gone, I was fine around that sort of time with ds.

Many people go their whole pregnancy without morning sickness or sore breasts. I haven't had either and all my scans have come back perfect.

It's perfectly normal that's why they say second tri is probably when you feel your best. The placenta is now taking over and doing its job, thus relieving you of symptoms.

Oh that's totally normal....it's usually the time nausea and symptoms disappear or fade;) I'm on baby #4 and as you start the 2nd Tri it's very common at that stage to feel relief. I'm counting down the days till I feel that relief!!

Thanks for the replies. I'm worried because I don't feel pregnant anyone :( I'm hoping it's normal like what you guys said.

Thanks for the replies. I'm worried because I don't feel pregnant anyone :( I'm hoping it's normal like what you guys said.

Totally normal at your stage of pregnancy. I've been down that road a few times already lol

Agreed. Normal.

My doctors have talked to me about it, to expect the symptoms to fade. The reason for a lot of your symptoms is your body producing the hormones (estrogen, HCG, progesterones, etc). Well at this point, your BODY is no longer producing them as much, and your placenta has taken over.

So it's not a bad sign at all, but rather exactly what's supposed to happen.

Yay you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"