Symptoms disappearing mid 7 week

Pregosaur

Reaction score
I am starting to realize that chronic worrying might be a pregnancy symptom your doc doesn't tell you about!

Speaking of symptoms, I am worried that my bbs are not sore anymore after 7.4 and ms only lasted about a week. Is this normal? Last scan was at 6.5, with good heartbeat and everything measuring great. :shrug:

I do have a splitting headache, is that common? Praying :baby: is fine in there!

Preg, I just made a thread about this! I'm almost 7 weeks and I had nausea for a little over a week. My boobs aren't sore anymore either! I almost feel completely normal! It scares me! But I'm not bleeding and no serious cramps. I feel some twinges and pulls here and there. But that's all! Looking for some answers too :wacko:

I was exactly the same!! 7+3 my bbs went down a bit and hurt less. Lickily that day my pregnancy app (ovia) had this tidbit:

"The placenta is picking up more and more of the burden of supporting your baby, meaning the hormone toll could be less for you"

My scan was booked for the next day and all was good. A couple of days later my bbs grew again and starter hurting. And from what I have read on other posts it's perfectly normal. I don't have much nausea eithet. Haven't been sick once not even close.

I was exactly the same!! 7+3 my bbs went down a bit and hurt less. Lickily that day my pregnancy app (ovia) had this tidbit:

"The placenta is picking up more and more of the burden of supporting your baby, meaning the hormone toll could be less for you"

My scan was booked for the next day and all was good. A couple of days later my bbs grew again and starter hurting. And from what I have read on other posts it's perfectly normal. I don't have much nausea eithet. Haven't been sick once not even close.

Congrats on your good scan, glad the :baby: is doing great! Thank you for the placenta info, it makes total sense and helps me calm down! Next scan in on jan 7, keeping my fingers crossed!

Preg, I just made a thread about this! I'm almost 7 weeks and I had nausea for a little over a week. My boobs aren't sore anymore either! I almost feel completely normal! It scares me! But I'm not bleeding and no serious cramps. I feel some twinges and pulls here and there. But that's all! Looking for some answers too :wacko:

I also had twinges and pulls late week 6 thru mid week 7! Will check out your thread. Hope all is well with you and the :baby: is growing away!

Same here and a fantastic scan yesterday so I'd say we're all good ��

Exact same as what happened to me I had nausea from 5.5-7.5 weeks it disappeared and came back at about 8.5 weeks but not as severe. I've seen heartbeat on scan and heard on Doppler. I'm 9.5 weeks now and nausea comes and goes but nowhere near as bad as what it was xx

Worry is DEFINITELY a symptom they don't tell you about. This is my first, and I worry about every. little. thing. My symptoms have disappeared on and off throughout this pregnancy, so I'm certain it's normal. Though, it's scary every time! As far as the headaches, oh yes... that's my life! It must be a symptom, though a horrible one.

January 7 will be here before you know it. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Worry is DEFINITELY a symptom they don't tell you about. This is my first, and I worry about every. little. thing. My symptoms have disappeared on and off throughout this pregnancy, so I'm certain it's normal. Though, it's scary every time! As far as the headaches, oh yes... that's my life! It must be a symptom, though a horrible one.

January 7 will be here before you know it. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Glad you and :baby: are doing great! Do you take anything for the headaches? I know Tylenol is ok but i haven't taken any, silly? Suffered through the weekend but thinking I may need to take some during the week so I can function at work.

At first, I was super hesitant to take anything because I was afraid of damaging baby. My doctor told me it was silly, though, and I finally took some Tylenol. Though I don't take it often, I do when I need to work or sleep. My friend sells essential oils and gave me this roll-on oil that you put on your forehead. I was skeptical at first, but I tried it and it worked! So, I also use that on occasion. Hope your headaches get better!

At first, I was super hesitant to take anything because I was afraid of damaging baby. My doctor told me it was silly, though, and I finally took some Tylenol. Though I don't take it often, I do when I need to work or sleep. My friend sells essential oils and gave me this roll-on oil that you put on your forehead. I was skeptical at first, but I tried it and it worked! So, I also use that on occasion. Hope your headaches get better!

Essential oils - brilliant! Sounds better than taking mess to me. I will check them out today! do you by chance know which oils are in the roll on?

Headaches are brutal. Make sure you're drinking enough throughout the day because when I had mine so bad the doc said it could be from dehydration.. Take a warm shower and relax! :p

Yes, water, water, water! Forgot to mention dehydration will make it worse. As for the oils, I know peppermint is in there because it smells strong! I would try that and see if it helps. Good luck!

Drinking water has been a challenge for about a week - it was one of strong aversions for me! I did the best I could, will try to step it up today. Thanks for your help!

Do not worry. I never got sore breasts. I was sick once. Felt terrible till 9 or 10weeks then i could control it by eating regular and although i had queasy on and off days i was still not too bad. I was tired alot and slept alot. Everyone i know experienced the 1st trimester differently. My sister was sick and on tablets. My best friend had no problems really. Unless you have bleeding and pain together its unlikely theres anything wrong. Just be glad you dont feel too bad some suffer alot xx

Yes, water, water, water! Forgot to mention dehydration will make it worse. As for the oils, I know peppermint is in there because it smells strong! I would try that and see if it helps. Good luck!

Ok I am a believer now - had some peppermint oil at home and after I rubbed it on my forehead and temples the headache is gone! And it was a bad one, I couldn't walk straight. Also used a cold compress. Wow, this is so much better than taking meds, thank you so much! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->