Symptoms early on

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey everyone im only 5dpo and so far i have only had bfn (knew i would tho anyway) lol
Anyways i seem to have quite a few symptoms, tiredness, tender heavy boobs, slight stabbing pain to left of stomach and just feeling like i am..
Anyone else getting any symptoms?

I just got my BFP a few days ago. I have a running entry in my journal ( link below countdown!) on page 2 with all of my symptoms.

With my first, I started to feel really tired and headachey from 6dpo, then on 8dpo I got the really sore, tingly boobs and was so nauseous I could barely get off the sofa by 9dpo. I got a strong positive at 10dpo.

With my second pregnancy (which ended in mmc), I didn't feel anything until about 11dpo, but the same tingly boobs and just no appetite at all and feeling really hot and irritable. It was such a strangely familiar feeling and I knew right away I must be pregnant, but it wasn't as early as with my first (I don't know if that's because things just weren't developing right as baby stopped growing at 5 weeks, maybe?).

This is our first month back trying after the loss, and I started to feel really off yesterday evening. To me, it seems really early (6dpo), but by last night I was feeling sort of crampy (it's like a weird cramping that I only ever seem to feel when pregnant, I don't tend to get any cramps at all with AF), tingly boobs. I woke up this morning feeling nauseous, still crampy, irritable and hot. I'm not a symptom spotter and truly never get symptoms except the times I've actually been pregnant and they are always these same ones. So I definitely think it's possible, though I'm personally surprised I feel as rough as I do. I'm also jet lagged. We flew back from the west coast of the U.S. on Sunday, so I'm tired anyway, so it's hard to know what any tiredness is actually from at this point. Good luck to you. Hopefully it's a good sign. I don't test early, so probably won't test until the weekend, which will be 10/11dpo, but fingers crossed.

I could be as far as 5 dpo, but I'm not for sure. (Second cycle, still nursing). I have been getting lightening crotch and lightening boob! I only ever had that when I was for sure pregnant with both of my other two. And I've been grouchy. Very very grouchy. Poor family...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->