Symptoms for weeks, but BFN. Opinions, please!

A8MM

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what might be going on? Ok, here's the deal, as short as I can make it.

I have the Clue app.
-Period May 22-24
-Expected fertile days: May 31-June 5.
-Sex on May 22, 27, 30, June 3, 4, 6, 9, 16, 18.

-Expected period for June was the 18th.
-Had only spotting/very light bleeding June 19-21
-thought this could've been implantation, but read that it was too late in my cycle.

-since June 15, I've had some symptoms, which I assumed were due to my period after I kinda bled for a couple days... Only, they didn't go away after the spotting stopped. The bloating is ridiculous, feels puffy and hard at times. It feels like gas cramps sometimes, only the pressure and the heaviness never go away. My breasts are still sore and feel heavier. I'm not a crier, and I could cry at the drop of a hat, currently. Frequent urination ( no discomfort or problem urinating, though ).. I've been tired and extremely irritable for a couple weeks now.

I took a pregnancy test on July 2nd, assuming it would be positive... NEGATIVE! :nope:

Please, someone tell me what they think might be going on...or if they've had something similar happen. Thanks!

did u confirm by bbt you def ovulated? i had a very light af on the month i didnt o and it only lasted 24hrs, and i know i didnt o. could be break through bleeding does sound like pregnancy symptoms i was like that but later on in pregnancy but you could just have high hormones - what strength was your test you need to use one with 10miu on packet so its really sensitive. cb digi for example isnt very sensitive and can take a good few wks to get a positive. if i was you i would retest with a sensitive. if its still bfn and you can either get your bloods done (but in the uk they wont do it for 4 weeks after af being missing) or retest again after a week as you should get a something on a test by then. some ppl dont get a bfn for weeks just one of those things. let us know what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->