Symptoms of WTT

I hate waiting to try too! It's driving me crazy! Funny you said about the kittens broody 21 as Im the same with my cats I mummy them like mad!! I buy them so much stuff and everything, and people think Im mad! If Im like that with my cats, what wil I be like with kids! Bankrupt!! lol!

My symptoms are

- Rocking my doggies like they are babies and maybe googly noises at them (I think they think I'm crazy)
- Dreaming I'm pregnant, have a child or in the process of making a child!
- Eyeing up all pregnant people with green eyed jealousy
- Already labeling where thinks will go in my spare room (crib) etc etc
- I took 1 test knowing that I could not possibly be pregnant but taking one wishing I was lol.
- Daydreaming insanely
- Constantly talking about when I am with child what it will be like etc

My symptoms are

- Rocking my doggies like they are babies and maybe googly noises at them (I think they think I'm crazy)
- I took 1 test knowing that I could not possibly be pregnant but taking one wishing I was lol.
- Daydreaming insanely

I forgot to state my symptoms lol.

- Treating and talking to my two cats as thought they're babies (my friends think i'm nuts)
- I'm already decorating the house (starting too) so nothing will need doing while i'm pregnant/before bubs arrives/ect.
- Noticing pregnant women more and thinking how lucky they are, and how much i wish i was in their shoes.
- Always deciding my babies future before she/he has even been conceived (schooling/diet/ect).
- Always saying things like, when i have my baby..., my baby will.... and that will be my baby when he/she is grown up......

My symptoms are

- Daydreaming insanely

I've nearly took a test a couple of times knowing that I am not pregnant. I nearly did so a couple of days ago as I have a tummy bug and have plenty of typical symptoms similar to pregnancy. The thing is my husband and I have never had unprotected sex, not even withdrawal method, so I just don't know what it is like to think uuu could I be pregnant? My period is due on Saturday, and it will of course come and no reason it shouldn't, why do we play these mind games with ourselves? Anyway, I also do the spareroom thing a lot, daydreaming. As for real dreams, the few I have had were so beautiful it was incredible, I felt so special and happy.

I've noticed I sometimes rock my cats. Not from one side to another, just like the sort of soft shaking movement you do to make babies sleep. Seeing that I have never done this with a real baby, its weird, as I do it without thinking, like an instinct thing.

x

P.S. I have never really felt jealousy in my life. I sometimes do due to other people's pregnancy and it quite shocks me to feel this. My silly little cousin has got her self knocked up again just so she can get a council flat (which she did) and I know the moment I am told he/she is born I will feel angry and have a Why Not Me? Attitude. (at least, inside and if only for 5 minutes)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having "symtoms" :winkwink:

mine are:
-watching, 'bringing home baby', 'I didn't know I was pregnant' and 'baby story' (tearing up every time they show a baby)
-hoping and wishing AF doesn't come but she always does
-putting clothes on my poor dogs
-looking up symtoms on a "symptom checker" if I don't feel so good thinking maybe I'm prego
-noticing pregnant women and babies EVERYWHERE. I mean on tv, at the movies, in the store, in my dreams, on the computer....I feel crazy.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who suffers these uncontrollable feelings! Every day I seem to find something new to focus on baby-wise! I seem to sway towards the baby clothing in ANY shop, I get jealous at the hearing and reading of how someone's been up all night tending to their little angel, I've actually joined baby clubs and I push out my tummy to make me look pregnant - (People have fallen for it aswell!) I can convince myself EVERY month when my AF comes that I might be one of these people who actually get the ride tide during pregnancy and when my tummy rumbles that's really a foot kicking me! I'll insist on pushing my nephew around and all sorts! Makes me feel mental some days! :(

Day dreaming about having an LO, looking at baby sites, pricing up baby stuff, going in the spare room and wondering if a cot will fit in there with the double bed

Yip, I'm the same, so glad I'm not the only one!!! Though I was a bit crazy

I'm always looking up baby things online
In shops I make a beeline to the baby section (my friend's pregger's and it's on the pretence of looking for a baby gift, it's NOT!!)
Decorating the house so it's done for baby coming
In my head re-decorating my "nursery" which I have already cleared all the juk out of but now it's empty and calling out for a use
Always talking about babies
Looking at pregnant ladies with envy (and they seem to be everywhere, of course!)

xo

Day dreaming about having an LO, looking at baby sites, pricing up baby stuff, going in the spare room and wondering if a cot will fit in there with the double bed

Tell me about it, I've nearly took the tape-measure with me when I've gone round the big department stores.

Well, as I couldn't find a symptom checker, I did an internet test. As I do have a tummy bug, and I am due on Saturday, you never know... (well yes, I do know, used condoms, but ANYWAY).

So I do the test, and when I get to question 4 it says: What BC method did you use?
1. Nothing 2. Withdrawal method 3. Forgot the pill.... So no option about wearing a condom, wouldn't even let me do the test, I said P*SS OFF and shut the window. Not even allowed to do a bloody test

Hey girlies,

I sooooooo know exactly what u mean! It's gr8 to find i'm not the only one feeling these things lol! I can now explain to my BF i'm not completely insane!!! ;)

LOL I forgot, POAS even when I havent actually had sex anywhere close to OV, just incase I have managed immaculate conception pmsl!!

Well, as I couldn't find a symptom checker, I did an internet test. As I do have a tummy bug, and I am due on Saturday, you never know... (well yes, I do know, used condoms, but ANYWAY).

So I do the test, and when I get to question 4 it says: What BC method did you use?
1. Nothing 2. Withdrawal method 3. Forgot the pill.... So no option about wearing a condom, wouldn't even let me do the test, I said P*SS OFF and shut the window. Not even allowed to do a bloody test

:rofl:

Sometimes I POAS even though I am on the pill and we used condoms (back when I was actually getting some). Who knows, I could be that person that is like super duper fertile and OH has extra super strength sperm

Mine can be summoned in just one big symptom, ability to make the universe rotate around me.Everything its a big deal to me, to tell you the truth I don't know why my family still is with me, I'm a big nag!!!!!!!!!! lol

I don't really have any symptoms but I want to steal any baby I see! I feel like crying when I see one!

-Playing with my kittens like they're babies hehe.

I have so done this, its taken all my patience not to dress the cat up in the cute babygro i allowed myself to buy when the OH agreed to trying next year. Poor things are always being carried round like babbies

-Playing with my kittens like they're babies hehe.

I have so done this, its taken all my patience not to dress the cat up in the cute babygro i allowed myself to buy when the OH agreed to trying next year. Poor things are always being carried round like babbies

Hah yep, know this one, even tho (I think i said before? dunno!) I do it with a 7mo labrador, which is more like carrying a short bloke.. but she's cute so I still do it!!! She must think I am utterly bonkers!!

I do it to neighbours smaller pets, now they really do think that I am mad pmsl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->