symptoms or not?

soconfused

Reaction score
I've made a post already but I'm desperate for some insight from everyone! I'm ntnp but I just have this feeling I might be prego. My last AF was between june 19 and 30. I have headaches backaches cramps frequent potty trips I've been sleeping all day and normal foods and daily activities make me queasy. None of this is normal for me. Usually AF comes the very next day following the first cramps. I know my body before AF and this is anything but normal. Ladies please help me out? Good chance I'm prego or what? From what I've calculated I'm at about 20+ dpo...what's going on?

defo sounds like you've got some symtoms there hun fingers crossed for you

Sounds promising honey, I say TEST! Good luck :happydance:

I'm a little scared b/c I have lost 2 already. I feel like I'm just over analyzing the whole thing but each day that passes with cramps and no sign of AF I seem to pick up another symptom. I'm only 21 but I feel like I know my body enough to know that I feel different. I guess I just have to get up the nerve to test. I feel like maybe I should wait a bit longer... Do you all think its been long enough? I came off BC last month and so AF seemed to be 2wks long but ended completely by the 1st of this month. I'm so confused & it never fails ... At 9pm I start to feel queasy. Should I wait any longer to test since AF ended the 1st or has it been long enough? I'm just really nervous. Sorry 4 babbling.

Is shouldnt be too early hun...hang in there youll get ur :bfp: soon......ill keep the :witch: away! hehe

Well ladies, I still have my symptoms... along with the now sleeping all day. I also have so CM going on but it's kinda on the watery side, not thick or anything(sorry for TMI) I took a test the other day & it was neg. however I took it in the evening not first thing in the AM. From my calculations, I am between 20 & 31 dpo. I am giving up hope of a BFP. I feel like maybe I am over analyzing my symptoms and I look for AF to show up at ANY time now. The things that are really throwing me off are that between the 1st and 31st of july I have had no period whatsoever, Within the past 5 days i have been sleeping until 12 and 1 in the afternoon (even then I dont WANT to get up) but I normally get up before 10 am. And my cramps... I am one of those women with awful cramps when AF arrives. For about a week at least, I have had cramps and everytime I get cramps, I know to check myself because the next day I start... always. This has never happened like this... ya know having cramps on and off for a wk with no sign of AF. If nothing else I have always had spotting the day after cramping starts even if AF doesnt come full force on day one. Ughhh!!!!!! What to do what to do... I need some real help/advice ladies!! Thanks!

I am kinda there with you. I had headaches, bloatinga strange poking feeling at my belly buttonand I had cramping and I never do till the day of AF. So I took lots of test and they all came back neg. then AF showed up on the 22nd and yet i am still feeling different. I don't know what could be going on. But I guess I will have to wait I have thought about making an appointment with my doc, maybe they can give me some insight. Best of luck to you I hope you get your BFP!!

good luck.hope you find out something good & not bad. I should make an appt. too but have no insurance so I am trying to let my body do it's thing. this bites! Well good luck to you!!

How long was you on bc for. It could be your body re adjusting since you come off bc. Fingers crossed for a bfp for you.

I am kinda there with you. I had headaches, bloatinga strange poking feeling at my belly buttonand I had cramping and I never do till the day of AF. So I took lots of test and they all came back neg. then AF showed up on the 22nd and yet i am still feeling different. I don't know what could be going on. But I guess I will have to wait I have thought about making an appointment with my doc, maybe they can give me some insight. Best of luck to you I hope you get your BFP!!

I'm the same! Seriously. I've had headaches, bloating, strange feelings in my general uterus area, my boobs aren't sore, but they're definately bigger, some mild cramping a few weeks ago, but nothing since... I'm too scared to go to the doctors :shy: Stupid I know, and considering that I'm 30 years old (31 in January 2011), I should just suck it up and go...but I'm scared that if I go, and it turns out I'm not pregnant, I'm going to be devestated!!!! I want nothing more than to have the opportunity to bring another life into this world...

Anyways, if anyone else can shed some light on it, that would be great!!

:hug: & :dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->