Symptoms Since ovulated

Journiebaby11

Reaction score
I had mild back pain Tuesday Nov 19 and had intercourse that late afternoon (not preventing nor trying) In evening I was achy and crampy even worse and by Wed Nov 20 the abdominal cramps and aches, leg pains worsened to where I almost wanted to take something . Thursday early afternoon I noticed vaginal discharge.. A lot that was like snail discharge.. By afternoon on that Thursday Nov 21 cramps and all stopped. I assumed I had sex obviously during fertile time. three days later I had sensitive nipples , Tuesday nov 26 my boobs were tender and sore , cramps have been happening ever since,I have been irritable, and sleepy . Nov 29 I had mild nausea and frequent bathroom trips that day, and today the boob tenderness was less but still cramps. I'm due for my menstrual on Dec 7 .. and I did take a pregnancy test this evening and it was negative. I'm confused as to why I've had all these symptoms last 2 weeks since inter course . Has anyone had these symptoms and still started? Oh, I am 27 days avg cycle , lp on 11/9/13..no birth control or any other conception issues. Sorry not used to terms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->