Symptoms, weird period, cold and confusion.

BeesBabyBump_

Reaction score
okay my last period started around january 15th, me and my bf had sex on jan 29th about 2-3 days before i ovulated according to my period calendar app, although i know it isnt 100% accurate. about two weeks after that my boobs started to hurt realllll bad and i had pretty strong cramps so i figured my period was on its way. On february 14th i went to the bathroom and wiped and noticed blood as if my period had begun, so i put a pad on and went about my day. a few hours later i checked the pad and it was completely clean. no blood. the next day , still no blood. it was literally as if i had my period for 20 mins. now from the 15 to the 18 i've had nothing but brown discharge, super sore boobs and bad cramps still. i'm also really nauseous at times but i also have a cold so idk if the nausea is cause im sick or its a symptom. what do you think it could be ? pregnant or just weird period.

How long are your cycles? Are they regular? Do a hpt to check and if negative, wait a week and try again. You could be.

My period is supposed too come.on March 2nd but it never came than on March 3rd wen I went to the bathroom there was white mucas && wen I wiped there was blood I could tell it wasn't my period because it was pink && red than on the 4th I wen I went too the bathroom I noticed the sane thing so I put on a pant liner and it took a whole day too fill the whole thing && now today is the 5th and its only wen I wipe has this ever happened too anyone my periods are regular && im going crazy because idk wats going on could sumbody help

Hi shanea, it could be implantation bleeding or spotting before af. I think you'll need to wait a few days to see if af comes or not. If your are pregnant, I think it would take a few days for a bfp to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->