Symptoms

dferg

Reaction score
My husband and I are ttc. We went to our doctor July 11 and she told me that as soon as I went off BCP and went through my first cycle, we could start trying. So, on the 12 of July, I went off BCP and on July 13, AF arrived. AF stayed for 8 days, and right away we began trying. I had been on BCP for approximately 10 years prior to this point, so i do not know what my entire cycle would be. If I were on a 28-34 day cycle, I am late. However, If i am on 35 day cycle, it hasn't come yet.

Since last week, i have had cramps, headaches, been incredibly gassy, and been crying for no reason. Yesterday and today, i don't have the headaches, but i am nauseous after lunch time and still very gassy. I rarely ever get nauseous. I am also extremely tired and a bit bloated. I have not really noticed any discharge, then again, its not something i usually pay attention to. I have been using mycycles trakers on my phone to keep track of EVERYTHING! I've taken several tests and always bfn.

My confusion lies with whether these are symptoms of my period coming or signs of conception? And if its signs of my period coming, how long after quitting BCP does it take to be fertile again?

Hi! I really hope it is pregnancy symptoms :)
But it could be any of the two. It is only the nausea thing that I believe is uncommon before AF, so if I were you, I would be optimistic. Just don't get too disappointed if its not a BFP. I have no clue about BCP, but I guess other ladies will come by soon :)

Unfortunately everyone is different so there is no.hard and fast rule. As far as i know,as long as you are ovulating youare fertile so it might be worth trying ovulation testing pee stick things!?

same here I have some symptoms but still negative test ... i hope their pregnancy symptoms :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->