Symptoms

DebDeb85

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant with out first! I have very little idea of what all to expect, and was wondering when the big symptoms really hit? I've been fatigued last week and this week, slightly sore breasts, and occasional bad feelings toward foods I usually love. Any information would be great! :)

Congrats! H&& 9 MONTHS! :)
This is also my first. So far I've had extreme hunger, sometimes extreme thirst, very itchy and very very sore bbs that I've invested in maternity bras to sleep in (HIGHLY suggested as I went up a whole cup in the first week and half of my bfp!)
These past 2 weeks I've had a mix of hunger and queasy belly where nothing sounds good, plus certain smells make me gag. I'm also peeing every 10 mins (super annoying). Oh and my back hurts a LOT! I guess that's much better than bad MS every day :-/

Edit: i forgot to mention my irrational tears over the wrong pickles that hubby purchased plus the lack of lemonade in the house. Why don't we have any? Oh, i know, because i never really drink it :haha:

I think from what I have read it is different for everyone. 4-5 weeks : very hungry, craving protein foods, and a little more tired.But at 6 weeks I started feeling queesy and constant indigestion with occasional upset stomach. 7 weeks- nausea and indigestion with vomiting and exhausted. Week 8...keep you posted.

i remember i had swollen boobs and daily sneezing since dpo 1. only 10% of my entire pregnancy time have my boobs ever hurt or was sore. morning sickness starting at week 4, and i had meat and cheese cravings as well as a huge coke icee craving! weeks 4-6 i had daily one-sided cramping on the left side which went away at week 7 and just felt like mild menstrual like cramps(which was my uterus growing/stretching). week 5 i experienced tan-colored implantation spotting and also tan-colored spots after being intimate, which was all normal yet extremely worrisome when i didnt know what they were at the time! in week 8-9 i think is when i started getting back pain whenever i was at work and it became horrific and almost unbearable. my morning sickness peaked to its worst at 10 wks 3 days and nothing at all would help like it had helped previously. NOTHING. it was HORRIBLE. finally morning sickness went away at week 12 and a half but i still get random bouts of nausea.

oh! and i also had a fainting/blacking out spell whenever i didnt eat anything before doing simple tasks like walking or cooking.

Congrats :)

I'm about 5 weeks and i have had cramping sometimes quite bad cramping feels like af going to visit, Boobs been tender on and off and discharge can be quite thick some days (sorry tmi) and thats it :)

I am 4 weeks pregnant with #4 and have zero synptoms. Nothing. Honestly. I remember having really sore boobs with all the others. The only way I know I am pregnant is looking at the 20 pregnancy tests I've done! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->