T.i.r.e.d

auzelia

Reaction score
im sooo tired its unreal!

I can barely keep my eyes open.

Mee too hun, past couple of days i can barely function past lunch time, i think its all the changes in our bodies x

yeah me too - I've just taken a nap at the same time as DD, and woken up bleary eyed -can't imagine what it's like with 2 already!

Thedog. Im also 4 + 3 weeks

holywoodmum. I have two other ones to run around after as well one who is only 10 months so is still dependant on me

It's not just you. I'm surprised that yesterday I could finally catch a break and be alert for once. Usually, I'm sleeping at work and falling asleep on the bus.

Same here, it is my biggest symptom so far. I actually feel exhaused. I wake up, get ready, drive to work and I am already shattered.

My mum keeps telling me its my body preparing me for the rest of my life!!!

xxx

I'm the same ladies! When it gets to 2:00 I am absolutely exhausted and no matter what I eat I can't drum up any energy!!... By the time I'm home I want to go to bed at tea time haha. I think it's because our bodies are working double time to grow those little beans :)

im the same - i spent the whole of this afternoon asleep. my sleep pattern is messed up. im hoping it reverts back to normal soon though, its strange when im half asleep at my desk, especally as not many people at work know im pregnant!!!! i think theyd guess something was up haha :)

yup im afraid it happens to all of us... 9 oclock on a saturday night and i feel like its about 2am haha x

I feel lucky today i have had the chance to spend all day in bed in my jammys munching miniture heroes :) x

I feel lucky today i have had the chance to spend all day in bed in my jammys munching miniture heroes :) x

ive had pot noodles :) and i went on a chocolate orange hunt earlier but to no avail! may have to send OH out... hehe :D

OOO, that sounds like a good day! Think I will be doing that tomorrow, I have been shattered for about two and a half weeks now - not long but its hard to remember a time when I wasn't tired!!! All we did today was pop to M&S and then to Tesco and I had to say to OH this evening "I think I've overdone it today!" Just feel hopeless!

I've only started noticing the tiredness the past couple of days...It hit me like a brick wall. It's crazy, thank god it's the weekend - although back to work tomorrow :( I've had 2 nanny naps today already....Thankfully come Xmas eve I have 2 weeks holidays...I can see I'll be spending most of them napping lol....

its horrible isnt it.

Im fine up until about 1-2pm then its all downhill from there!

another exhausted wreck here to lol...im sleeping that much im actualy forgetting things,its crazy.My sleep pattern is also messed up due to sleeping thru the day.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->