TA DA!!!!!!!!!!

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
OMG!!! here i am, 27 weeks!! where has the time gone??theres so much to do and im running out of time to do it(and moving house in 4weeks or so!am i mad!?!) better get my act together and start organising cots and stuff otherwise bub will have no where to sleep!

ive not been around much of late but reading everyones posts im so excited to see how many of us are racing for the finishing line now, and over the moon to hear you all sounding so well!! im still struggling with my little varicose vein problem, seems the best way to ease it is lying down or sitting on my exercise ball(have been likened to a hamster playing with its toy by a friend!!) its getting more of an issue the bigger bump gets, but hey ho, it'll be worth it in the end!

Bump is suddenly growing at a rate of knots, actually got alittle stuck in the bath last night!:blush: sat up and tried to lean forward in order to turn on the taps, couldnt actually lean over my tum then realised my arse was jammed!!!talk about reality check! had to lie back down , turn on my side alittle and gently ease myself up, very embarrasing!!! shant be having any more baths unless DH is home to winch me out!!

So thats me for now!hope your all as well as ypou sound, lots of love and take carexxxx

Sounds like your all go rigt now hun, don't forget to relax!!!

Awwww im so pleased your doing so well, and good luck moving house babes!! Wow can't belive your 27wks!

Keep in touch hun, and no more getting wedged in the bath LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

xxx

LOL @ the bath!

Glad to hear you are doing well babe, sorry about your little prob but as you say, it will all be worth it in the end!

I just can't believe how fast time is going......how?

Look after yourself and look forward to catching up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->