• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tabitha Kathleen *22nd June 2008* Story at last!

So cute, congrats to you both on your arrival of your baby Girl xxx

Congratulations to you hun, she is absolutely beautiful. Sorry you had a tough time, but she looks like she's doing great. xx

Sorry to hear you didnt get the birth you wanted...that is shocking! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl :)

Gorgeous baby darl! I'm really sorry that you had such a bad birthing experience. xoxo

Ahhh she is gorgeous and looks a very happy baby despite what shes been through already!! Congrats you!xxx

I'm so sorry things didn't go as planned, but look at the result - she's absolutely gorgeous, congratulations! :hugs:

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

sorry to hear you had a rough time. it was worth it though I'm sure, she's gorgeous x

babe shes beautiful sorry to hear about your bad time, i can empathise re the nicu its v v scary isn it and you feel so helpless!!

one quick thing, i was EXACTLY the same re my expressing i only got 20 mls too..they told me to use donperidome (i notice your wee one is having too) to increase my milk production..try it perhaps?

h x

Huge congrats, I know what it's like to have an undiagnosed breech! Bless you hope you're all ok xxx

babe shes beautiful sorry to hear about your bad time, i can empathise re the nicu its v v scary isn it and you feel so helpless!!

one quick thing, i was EXACTLY the same re my expressing i only got 20 mls too..they told me to use donperidome (i notice your wee one is having too) to increase my milk production..try it perhaps?

h x

Wow seriously,they never told me anything helpful like that! lol
would you know how much etc? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back