Tabitha or Heidi?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
Which name do you like better? Tabitha or Heidi?
Her older brother is Micah.

Heidi, it's a beautiful name. I am not so keen on Tabitha though.

Heidi! I like Tabitha but it's becoming quite common, Heidi is that bit more unheard of. In fact ive only ever met 2.

Heidi! I like Tabitha but it's becoming quite common, Heidi is that bit more unheard of. In fact ive only ever met 2.

That's interesting, are you in the UK? Because I actually know 2 Heidis and no Tabithas! Just looked it up and Heidi was #84 last year but Tabitha wasn't on the top 100 list, in 2014 it was 191st.

That's interesting, are you in the UK? Because I actually know 2 Heidis and no Tabithas! Just looked it up and Heidi was #84 last year but Tabitha wasn't on the top 100 list, in 2014 it was 191st.

I am. One Heidi is my age, another is about 8.

I only know 1,Tabitha, so it almost looks like I'm contradicting myself, but I seem to be seeing it a lot on pregnancy forums. Both are lovely names and you won't go wrong with either, but Heidi gets my vote.

I voted Heidi. It's been a favourite of mine since I was a little girl.

I voted Heidi. Although I know two babies called Heidi so I think it's really becoming quite popular not that that's a bad thing but something to consider

I've never actually met anyone called Tabitha which is why I'm a bit unsure of the name...but then that's probably a good thing for most people!!

I like tabitha best, but I may be a bit biased as that's my chosen girls name for this baby haha ^^

Tabitha, it was on my list for if we had a girl but OH didn't like it anyway. Really not too keen on Heidi sorry :)

I like both! They're both on our shortlist (which has 11 names now). DH doesn't like Tabitha that much though. I like Heidi, but it doesn't go as well with my preferred middle name as much as others on our list. I know a Tabitha born last year (I'm in the UK), but the only Heidi I know is someone I went to high school with (in the US), so in her late 30s now.

I voted Heidi. Did you know it's really a nickname for "Adelheid"? Not that I'm suggesting that as an alternative though.

Heidi is lovely.

Tabitha makes me think of a cat.

I voted Heidi...it's our daughters middle name, so I'm slightly biased hehe it just sounds so pretty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->