Tablet for a 2-3 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix555

Reaction score
I'm really so undecided on this!

I'm considering this one, was thinking a kindle but would rather wait a few years and get him an iPad.

So I saw this one, it's cheap and comes preloaded with some kids games. Only bad review I see is the battery doesn't last but I think that's ok as he wouldn't spend much time on it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kool-TM-Ta...F8&qid=1409649391&sr=8-1&keywords=kids+tablet

Or am I just better off with something like leap pad or similar?

That seems as good as any. If the reviews are good then its probably a good starter one. And at that price it won't matter a huge deal if he isn't too bothered by it.
I have had bad luck with tablets for the boys (I really wouldn't recommend Kurios) and they have now taken over my Kindle. DS3 could use it like a pro when he was 3.

Well we tried buying a cheapie one to keep dd off our ipad, didn't work, she doesn't use the cheapie one! Its not all that tbh but thats because she was used to the ipad xx

Thank you

At the moment my LO will sometimes play on my kindle, actually mostly he will just watch 5 minutes of youtube or whatever when I am changing his nappy or need to distract him!

I think I might go for it. He is not used to the kindle yet and he only really uses it to watch stuff.

Can I ask ... how are these cheap tablets with playing videos on youtube etc would you say?

Well we were recommended one by my friends computer geek hubby and I thought it was crap lol xx

I think if its connected to your wifi then the only issue would really be screen quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"