Tablets...........??

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
i need some recomendations on tablets.. ??? (the I.T not medical kind) any info appreciated as i dont have a clue what to look for .. thanks!

I have an ipad 2 which i love but theres a lot of tablets that are cheaper which ive heard are just as good. Ive heard the samsung one is really good but i dont know how true that is. Id recommend the ipad though

I'm another for the iPad

I third the iPad. I have third Gen and the screen res is fantastic.

iPad. Although a lot of cheaper tablets have come onto the market since I got mine. I love it, especially being able to sync it to my iPhone. :thumbup:

If you're happy with Apple, then I'd recommend the iPad. If you're an Apple hater and want to go with Android, then the Samsung Galaxy is (IMO) the best.

Best on a budget (well, cheaper than the other 2) seems to be the Google Nexus 7

I have the Samsung Galaxy tablet and I love it :D

We have the samsung galaxy too and its great. Not sure if you can sync it to itunes though so if you want to be able to do that it might be worth double checking. We only have music on our itunes and we put that onto our ipod so it doesn't matter to us either way.

I had an iPad and got bored of it! Loving the look of the new Samsung one, but to be fair they are all pretty similar.. just depends on your budget really! But i don't think the iPad is worth the money at all x

One thing to watch for is whether it is wifi only or if it can be used on the phone network for Internet on the move. If you only ever intend to use it in the house then you only really need the wifi version.

I bought the new iPad not long after release and I opted for the wifi plus cellular version, I havent bought a sim card for it yet, but I know when I go away I will be able to buy one, top up, and take it with me. Can't fault my iPad, I had never really been interested before but when I saw someone play draw something on such a big screen I decided it was a must have :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->