Tail Bone Pain.....

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
so i woke up this morning with the worst tail bone pain of my life :cry: :cry: and am trying to work, but nothing is helping. I am currently sitting on a make-shift pillow made out of a thick sweater I have here, but it is killing....

any ideas as to how to make this less painful??

note: the only thing that i can think I did was wear high heels Saturday night :dohh:....but nothing appeared sore yesterday and then this morning...agony.....:hissy:

:cry: thanks for your help....

Aaaww this caught my eye, i feel your pain its horrible. A couple of years ago i cracked my tail bone it fractured right up the middle and its never been the same since. Pregnancy is really starting to make mine hurt now and apparently this is common in pregnancy it could just be the way you slept or applied pressure to the area.
You can buy a doghnut shaped cushion to sit on with a hole in the middle and the tail bone just dangles in the hole. Also try not to sit heavy on it or apply pressure, sit forward instead of slumping backwards and that should make it go. Hope its not a recurring thing. xxxx

Sucks super bad! Nothing has been helping me except for the jacuzzi tub. Also Im trying not to sit or stand in the same position for too long. Hang in there love!!!!

Sucks super bad! Nothing has been helping me except for the jacuzzi tub. Also Im trying not to sit or stand in the same position for too long. Hang in there love!!!!

Wow jacuzzi tub, alright for sum. Jealous much???? lol xx

Wow jacuzzi tub, alright for sum. Jealous much???? lol xx

ye you lucky thing jacuzzi lol

i hurt my tail bone in labour with rosie, think she came out too quick lol
i used to sit on a rubber ring at home, may have been the way you slept last night maybe too high as i sometimes get uncomfy like that i have to lie flat with 2 pillows or bolt upright
hpe it gets better hunni bunch
xxx

I ache for days whenever I try to humanize in heels. The look so good, though!
I wish I had some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->