tail end brown bleeding

Cattia

Reaction score
I have this for three or four days each month after three or four days of proper bleeding. I've read that this can be a sign of low progesterone which worries me as I had a MC earlier this year. I'm thinking of starting agnus castus. I'm 37 so could also be my age. Anyone else have experience of this?

I heard agnus.cactus can mess up some peoples cycle I would go get your levels checked before taking anything for low progesterone,good luck :)

Yes I also read that but they won't check your levels here unless you've had three miscarriages. The last nurse told me that if you're producing enough progesterone to get pregnant then you have enough to sustain a pregnancy, she also said that low progesterone in pregnancy is probably a sign the pregnancy wasn't viable in the first place. I know the jury is out on progesterone and my last mc could well have happened anyway but I'm worried that if I do have this problem there's no way of getting it sorted without having more miscarriages first :(

you can take b6 complex , that raises progesterone little by little or you take selenium supplements or food that have selenium in it. I take b6 complex and use to take selenium. or you can get natural progesterone cream at the store :hugs:

I have progesterone cream but will give the others a go. Am going to go to my Dr on Thursday and neg him to check my progesterone levels. I doubt if he will but it has to be worth a try.

I hope he checks your levels, good luck hun wishing the best for you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->