Take my daughters clothes off her back!!

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Hi ladies.....Me and OH have just been and spent £70 on our daughter for clothes!

We went to OH's parents house, and when we left OH put the bag ontop of the car....he drove off and forgot....

We know they have fallen off outside his parents house (where two children were playing) and when we went back (2-3minutes later) They havent seen anything and no body else has and the clothes have gone!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

How can ANYBODY be that sick to steal our daughters clothes!!....They might as well come and steal her t shirt off her back!!

I feel sick to my stomach!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

im sorry! :( how horrible! there are some low down ppl in this world

oh hun, im really sorry thts happened to u!

:hugs:

That's horrible!! :( sorry that happened to you. Some horrid people out there :( x

Oh my gosh Fran! What a nightmare! Poor you, and poor Lily! Some people have no morals! What goes around comes around my lovely, console yourself with that fact. Big fat hugs to you all xxxxx

:nope: How could someone do that? :hugs: hun xxx

well ladies, no sign of the clothes.went back to the shop and brought all the same clothes again!:cry:

Going to put flyers out and we told the shop because we paid cash and it had receipt in bag...so that if someone tries return them for the money, primark will take them off them and ring us.

I still feel angry and OH keeps blaming himself as he worked until 8 o'clock saturday night for the money for her clothes and now its all gone!!:cry:

I WILL FIND WHO TOOK MY LITTLE GIRLS CLOTHES!:trouble::trouble::trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"