Takeaways?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
I have just ordered a takeaway from Hungryhouse.co.uk. I didnt know there was so many in my area..

I've just ordered a Mexican, never even knew one delivered.. I cant wait.

Anyone else used Justeat or Hungryhouse to order their takeaways?

I use just eat but I hate it they never bloody bring everything and always have to ring up and whinge! Not heard of hungryhouse! Never seen a Mexican takeout either I'd love that gonna look for one! X

I ordered from Justeat and the food was absolutely disgusting! I wrote a bad review for the restaurant

Ive never seen a mexican takeaway either.. Ive just ordered a burito and a tostada salad. I so hope its nice!

I'm so jealous I love Mexican iv even just asked on fb if anyone knows of any haha!

wow mexican delivery!! thats cool!! I'm about to go out and get KFC lol! nom nom nom x

i order from just eat and only had a problem 1 or 2 times :)!

just looked on hungryhouse and theres only 3 places that serve my area! Crap! theres 32 on just eat but no mexicans either :( 2 american, 1 banglideshi, 9 chinese, 4 'english', 13 indian, 10 italian, 2 pakistani, 1 thai and 1 turkish! Obv the chippies just put anything :rofl:

DH isn't gunna get here til late and were staying at my grandads, there's an amazing kebab shop up the road! Might suggest it now I'm in the mood haha :haha:

God just had a look and that Justeat has 2 places near me, both Indian and the hungryhouse has none!! I must be out in the sticks :rofl:

I use hungryhouse all the time and love it! anytime I have had a problem with stuff missing hungryhouse has added money to my account so I can use it for money off next time I order, and it will work on any order not just from the previous place (where they forgot things! dont want them again.)

Never heard of hungryhouse but never used just eat either :lol:

I have used Just Eat, I even got a reply to a thread i made on here by the JE fella.

My local takeaways on JE are lush but the service is bad and the delivery charges are thru the roof :/

Never heard of Hungryhouse, off to look.

V xxx

My mexican was amazing! They sent me a menu so will be pinning that to my notice board.. Cured my hangover headache. lol

iv just looked and there is none in my town or the next! x

Iv been googling Mexican take out and can't find one :( looks likes gunna have to be chiquitos this weekend instead :haha:

It was delicious

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/Laura2919/077.jpg

I use justeat never had any probs yet. Will check out hungry house x

Hungry house have nothing near me.

For Mexican food i love Chiquitos.

V xx

Yeah I also love Chiquito's diet starts today so my next Mexican will be a treat :)

It was really nice, I never knew it existed until yesterday! So anyone near Wimbledon can order lol.

There's a fair few takeaways in my area on hungry house, may have to show it my OH one night :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->