Taking a Big Step

Hey fantastic news Oz Butterfly,

You must be thrilled! I am going to register with a GP tomorrow. Just checked and they are accepting patients. Then I need to get a referral so I am sure he/she will tell me then how long it will take. Am hoping I will be seen in Feb and if the problem is what I think it is, it shouldn't take too long to clear up. Fingers crossed xxx

Thank you.

I hope things go quickly for you. Be sure to ask for referral options just in case one might have appointments open sooner than another.

Thanks. I will do. You must be feeling very relieved.

So far. :) Now I just have to wait until next week to learn what the blood tests say.

Well I wish you the best of luck with the test.

Yeay :)
Enjoy the first step of many trying obstacles to come, but its sooo worth it in the end xxx

It's been a while, but I figured I'd still post in this thread because it has to do with the same things...

I'm having a hard time lately, trying not to get frustrated. I have PCOS - even though I am cyst free as of my last ultrasound - which means I have to lose weight. I have been trying. Eating right with exceptions for my OH's birthday, exercising (I'm up to being able to do 20 min nonstop on the elliptical), being more conscientious of my overall well-being...

And yet somehow I've gained a couple pounds AND inches to my hips/abdomen. I'm not so upset about the pounds - it could be anything from me not drinking quite enough water to just hormonal weirdness - but the added inches? SO frustrating. It's between one or two inches (give or take for human error) which may not seem like much, but I have worked so hard to take off the inches...

So yeah. I just need to rant. I feel fat - which means I'm bloated, I think - and I just wish I could lose weight like other people do when they work hard. Sigh. Or have a period. Or something.

Patiently waiting until my next appointment in February so we can get things bloody figured out.

On a brighter note, here's a funny post I made inspired by this forum: https://www.longrelationships.com/ten-fun-ways-to-answer-the-baby-question/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->