Taking A Newborn Out?

I was sent home from hosp the day I had ds. I have taken him out every single day since he was one day old. In his first week, he was at softplay, a coffee shop, tesco, and homebase. I love taking him out, and I am trying to keep things as normal as possible for dd.

I took Tye out for a short walk when he was 4days old. I cant stand being stuck in either.. wrap baby up well and go for a walk or something :)

3 days old to Bluewater! Have to be careful not to wrap them up too much aswell, well I was told that by midwife.

The other day he had a vest, snowsuit and blanket and was actually sweating

we took lily out day after she was born, she was happy as larry n so was i! only i aggrivated my stitches quite a lot by walking! x

we went out in the forst week :D

Jack was about a week or so old when we first went out. I was going crazy stuck in the house!

day 7 x as ong as ur ready and have the right clothing it will ve fine x

Well, it's a really mild day today so we're going out for a little stroll after lunch. I'm mega excited actually as crazy as it sounds!

I think we went to the shop to get milk and stuff at about a week but honestly so many stitches didnt want to go that far go for it hun :hugs:

How did it go?? Hope you feel abit more refreshed now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->