"Taking charge of your fertility"

MissMuffet

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Has anyone ever read the book "Taking charge of your fertility" and if so what did you think of it?

Yes i have a copy, i think it is a fantastic book.
I learnt so much i didnt know about!
xx

Loads of people rave about it. Whats the crack with it?

Hi
Sorry to barge in on you ladies, just wanted to say I have the book and software and I would highly recommend it to anyone TTC or TTA.
It worked for us really well.
Good luck :)

I've seen it on Amazon and thought it would keep me occupied until ttc :)

I have heard of it, but I do feel I know the ins and outs and as I want to be ntnp, I think this is probably not for me - but maybe I am wrong? x

I have a copy and I love it! Learned so much about my body from it and even DH has read it! I think if you want to ntnp then it's definately not for you, as you WILL know when your fertile days are. I can tell without even trying now. But if you're planning to TTC some day then it's a great idea to have read this. Or even if you're just wanting to use it for contraception, like I do at the moment.

Brillian book - I learnt so much from it, even though I have an A-Level in Biology!

It's amazing, anyone who charts should have this book....it's the charting bible. It will answell all your questions about charting!

I prefer FF to TCOYF software, but the book is the best around!

Same here. I have TCOYF but I used FF as well. Excellent book. Not too expensive, easy to read and understand. I would totally recommend it for people who are WWT or TTC!

oh yes, i love this book. I learnt loads and now know when I'm fertile - did give up on trying to work out Cervical position as thats just too difficult.
I would recommend this book to everyone as its amazing how little we are taught about our cycles.

Another good read is Zita west guide to getting pregnant.

Ok, so the book has arrived. I left in on the table and hubby starting looking at the pictures. He came across one of an intrapenal contraceptive (never heard of this one myself!) and the first thing he said was "there's no way you're going to do that to me!" :nope: :rofl:
Just out of curiosity i've started charting my temps in the morning, just this cycle to see when I ov. The first day OH was asking what the beeping sound was in the morning! (the themomether!):dohh:

just picked up a copy myself last week
i just started tracking myself (on day 2)
and am glad that i found others reading it!:coffee:

i will have 100000 questions!!! :shrug:

I've got this book, it's set out very much like a school text book. I find it interesting and informative...haven't got very far now because I bought a pregnancy book instead! :lol: Worth reading though... :)

Does the book tell you ways which would help you conceive or just about your body etc? x

Would definately recommend this book. Very useful first time round! Will be reading it when I ttc 2nd time round too.

It is a great book. I thought I knew a lot about my body, but I was amazed at all of the information.

Ooooo I think I shall have to invest in this *pops off to the shop* :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->