Taking clomid without having a period??

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
Can you? I'm not planning on taking it, I'm weaning ds from bfeeding at the moment. I haven't had af since he was born, I presume this is due to bfeeding. BUT there is a horrible little voice inside me that's telling me it's not and something's wrong. If I didn't get a period within say...the next three months. Could I take clomid? Google tells me yes, but you know :wacko::shrug:

While I am sure you could, the reason you do not want to is because you need to shed your lining before trying to implant. I would recomment progesterone cream or procreation to kick start a period first.

I was thinking about having a dummy round of clomid and not ttc then taking it properly when I get that period??

It's really not uncommon for women who r B/Fing not to get a period until they stop, where as some women there AF's return fairly quickly
I def wouldn't b taking clomid without AF as u have no idea where ur body is at nd u may just starting Oing nd having AF's on ur own. Also I am pretty sure u cnt take clomid while B/Fing so I would b checking with ur doc first.

I just saw I said procreation instead of provera. Oh gotta love autocorrect.

I did this but had to have a progesterone test the day b4 I started marked urgent and the first time I was fine to take it (4 months no AF) but the second time I thought it'd be fine to take it but doc showed I'd randomly ovulated after 7 months so couldn't had to wait for BFP or AF.
Also my AF didn't return til 3-4 months after bfing.

It's really not uncommon for women who r B/Fing not to get a period until they stop, where as some women there AF's return fairly quickly
I def wouldn't b taking clomid without AF as u have no idea where ur body is at nd u may just starting Oing nd having AF's on ur own. Also I am pretty sure u cnt take clomid while B/Fing so I would b checking with ur doc first.
I won't be taking anything until I've completely weaned my ds x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->