Taking Hannah to the doctors

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
She still has her cold (as do I!) and poor hubby isn't getting much sleep between the two of us :rofl: She's not running a fever but is quite snuffly and since this is the first time she's been sick we figured we'd go ahead and take her in. :(

If you have walmart there go out and buy "laboratoir boiron " for colds its homiopatic stuff the same i suggested to missjess it really works and saves you a trip to the dr's as shes young they wont give you anything and tell you you give her saline drops and rub vicks on her chest ..trust me been there 3 times so far and go the same thing said over and over ..

After i bought that stuff he was cold clear in 5 days

unfortunately we don't live close to a Wal-mart, only manage to get there once a month because it's so distant.

aww bless her

jack can sympathsis (sp?) hes full of cold too. feel better soon hannah!!! :hug:

Oh ok you can check some local drug stores around your area some may carry this brand as its quite popular with babies :)

and yah the humidifer and saline drops works great

Sorry didn't mean for my message back to sound so short and abrupt :blush: Trying to get lunch done while Hannah's napping :rofl:

Haven't tried a humidifier but will look into it today while we are out. Will definitely look for those things you suggested next time we hit Wal-Mart.

I'm actually okay with taking her to the doctor as I'd like to talk about her teething and her fingers as well (was planning on doing it Friday with her shots but I think those will be pushed back a week or two thanks to our cold!)

Oh right I forgot about her fingers lol hopefully you will get some answers and when you do be sure to share them with me and others lol I have the same problem

Saline drops work great for clearing out the nose.

Also if looking into a humidifier, opt for the cold water humidifier.

What about the plug-in vicks vaporizors too?

Hope you and Hannah feel better soon! :hugs:

Looks like it will be going around our house as Amanda has a cold now.

What about the plug-in vicks vaporizors too?

my miracle worker :)

aww poor hannah - maddi sends big :hugs: feel better soon both of you :hugs: x x x

didn't know about them :D Will look in a bit, we have to go to shoppers anyways to buy some meds for me :rofl:

I don´t know if you get Olbas Oil over in Canada, but thats really good as well - both for adults and children - you can get one specially for kids. Sprinkle a few drops on their matress at night time, it works a treat to unblock stuffy noses.

Hope you are both feeling better soon

:hugs:
Big hugs from me and Lola to you two girls,hope you feel better!

I don't know what to suggest that others haven't? Maybe try steam?

well we're back and had a nightmare of a time that culminated with an hour plus of Hannah screaming :hissy:

good news is she's fine (like I told Stan and my mom :wacko:) and just has a little cold. we have to make sure it doesn't get worse of course and as soon as I can put her down I'm going to go look for some of the thongs you mentioned to help with congestion

Aww, poor thing hope she feels better soon. Maybe try taking her in the bathroom when the showers on and it's all steamy, I've heard that can help. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->