Taking has made me happy!

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
Hi all :hi:

As some of you may or may not know my head has been all over the place the last couple of days! I have learnt alot from them though and I am now going to keep a PMA!!!!!!!!

OH and I have had a lovely day today we went shopping went and had lunch spent too much money but we had a wonderfull day anyway we got home and was sitting on the bed looking at what we brought and he said, "I am sorry for being such a d**k!" I said "you havent been a d**k, your a man!!" he laughed and asked me to explain how I feel...I told him (the short version) my head is all over the place at the moment, all I know that my heart broke when I took that test yesterday and I really want a baby I as a woman am ready

He then said, how he wished we had talked more about the hole situation and he had been there for me more, he said he was also ready as a man (lol) for a baby but he really wants to move out of his mum and dads first (this is something I aggree on) and have some money put by for lo fist, he said he knows we would never have enough but just enough to get started (i also agree on this)

I then said I need something to work towards and focus on, work towards getting my body ready for a baby! A date to look forward to, to start TTC, he said in a year I think we will be settled and ready, how about the 01/01/2011!

Well I just broke down and cried! I hugged and kissed him! I am so happy, I dont feel like I am now spending a never ending journy in WTT! :happydance: I can now foucs on getting ready and being as healthy as possible for the big day! Whoop Whoop

(not doing bad really Date set for wedding and TTC in two weeks lol)

Sorry pointless post but I am so happy I could scream!

YAY! That's brilliant! Seriously, I know how exciting it is when you set the date, and a year is nothing at all. That's fabulous, I'm so pleased for you and you really deserve it :)
xx

As some of you may or may not know my head has been all over the place the last couple of days! I have learnt alot from them though and I am now going to keep a PMA!!!!!!!!

OH and I have had a lovely day today we went shopping went and had lunch spent too much money but we had a wonderfull day anyway we got home and was sitting on the bed looking at what we brought and he said, "I am sorry for being such a d**k!" I said "you havent been a d**k, your a man!!" he laughed and asked me to explain how I feel...I told him (the short version) my head is all over the place at the moment, all I know that my heart broke when I took that test yesterday and I really want a baby I as a woman am ready

He then said, how he wished we had talked more about the hole situation and he had been there for me more, he said he was also ready as a man (lol) for a baby but he really wants to move out of his mum and dads first (this is something I aggree on) and have some money put by for lo fist, he said he knows we would never have enough but just enough to get started (i also agree on this)

I then said I need something to work towards and focus on, work towards getting my body ready for a baby! A date to look forward to, to start TTC, he said in a year I think we will be settled and ready, how about the 1/10/2010!

Well I just broke down and cried! I hugged and kissed him! I am so happy, I dont feel like I am now spending a never ending journy in WTT! :happydance: I can now foucs on getting ready and being as healthy as possible for the big day! Whoop Whoop

AAAAAWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:happydance:Twinks...........
Thats great news girl,its always nice to have something to look forward to,so excited for you!! :hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs:

Oh well done - it makes such a difference when you've got something to aim for, doesn't it?

Best wishes to you both.

x

Thank you everyone I am so happy and feel so much better

Congratulations! This is pretty much what happened to me last January! Believe me, your year will fly by!
Well done babe xx

I then said I need something to work towards and focus on, work towards getting my body ready for a baby! A date to look forward to, to start TTC, he said in a year I think we will be settled and ready, how about the 01/01/2011!

:mrgreen: Not pointless at all,it's exciting!!! Good for you mama!! I hope the time goes by swift for you!:bunny:

Thank you girlies

Love you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back