Taking More Milk plus .....

aquaflora2

Reaction score
I'm trying to overcome my low supply issue. resolve latching, pace bottle feeding, pumping etc etc. am on DOM as well, but still not enough milk to EB. Now, trying "more milk plus" from Mother's Love and hope that something will happen... took two tablets already and haven't seen any results.. :nope:

OH GOD Pls, let this work so my LO can have 100% breast milk and no more formula (which is making her sick)!!!

I think things like Mothers Milk take a couple of days to get a result, so it could well work for you. :hugs:

Have you thought about a supplementary nursing system (SNS) so that you get extra stimulation at the breast while giving the formula?

I think things like Mothers Milk take a couple of days to get a result, so it could well work for you. :hugs:

Have you thought about a supplementary nursing system (SNS) so that you get extra stimulation at the breast while giving the formula?

Yah, tried that, didn't work too well. My LC told me that at this stage ( 3 months old ), it doens't do too much of a trick. I guess, i have some underlying issues with the hormones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->