Taking siggy requests again!!

Here ya go bump hun...if there is anything you want changed or added let me know!! xx

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Percilla1987/Siggys/bump.png

Highlight and copy this code (I have added *'s to space it so it doesnt show up as a picture..remove those) then go to user CP and then edit signature...paste it in. You may have to remove some writing from your siggy right now for it to fit properly and fall within the siggy guidelines or you maybe able to get it to sit right beside your things in your siggy right now. You may just have to play around with it. If you press preview you can preview it before you actually set it as your siggy then just press save or whatever. Hope this helps...Im terrible at explaining things lol
*https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Percilla1987/Siggys/bump.png*

I will have one if you have time. What should I get though?

Hey hun I will def have some time over the next few days to do one for ya...I have a sig challenge one and another one to do for mummymadness but they wont take too long...I have kids until 730pm the next 4 nights so once they go home I will likely work on them them and on their naps!! I have no idea what you should get tho! Whatever you want hunnie!! Just give me pics, themes, colors etc if ya want and let me know! Haha sorry Im not much help! lol xxxx

Awwww i feel awfull hun, I didnt realise you was soo busy Bless you.

Thank you again ever so greatfull . xxx .

OK, I will try to get some stuff together this weekend, and then you can just pick and choose...wait until you have time and your bored again...I'm in no hurry. That is awfully nice of you tho! x0x0

Mummymaddness & JASMAK (once you get yours geared up) I will try and work on your siggys (hopefully) this weekend...if not then I will have more time next week as I only have kids til 5pm. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->