taking summer to the docs tomoz

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
Ive decided im taking summer to the docs tomorrow as she keeps been excessively sick and its like after every bottle the majority of it and she will keep been sick for the 3 hours until she has her nxt bottle all like curdled milk, its prob nothing but im just going to put my mind at rest that there is nothing that can be done for her as it seems not normal at all. its only got really bad the past week or so. anyone else havin/had this problem?

she could have an allergy or you may need to change her milk or maybe just a sicky baby is she putting weight on ok? my friend had a baby the same but he has reflux

:hug: Good luck at the doctors, I hope you get some answers!

Hannah was like this on the odd bottle of normal formula she got when my boobs were just too sore to feed her but it all stopped when I tried her with Cow & Gate comfort 1. Perhaps try changing to one of the easy digest formulas?

yeah leeon was on cow and gate comfort 1 for a while then i moved him to cow and gate 2

kira was sick on cow and gate all the time even on the comfort i had to put her on amtimal and she is fine on that.

may be try changing her milk, do u give her gripe water first before her feed???

hope it goes well tomorrow hun

Sounds like reflux. Docs should prescribe something as it's perfectly treatable.
Hope it gets better soon - keep us posted.
M x

well the doctor reckons she has got reflux and we have some gaviscon infant sachets, just had her first bottle with some in and so far so good, no sick yet AT ALL!!!!!!! prob spking to soon but we will see how it goes

we had a mouthful of sick but nothing since and usually she would still be being sick now so far so good! so if you have a sicky baby def worth a try :)

mines got reflux too my doc gave him a homapathic remidie cos hes breastfeeding but didnt seem to do much i went back today about it but he just said it should go at about 12 weeks xxx

Hey hun...i had the same problem with my LO...however i am breastfeeding. The doctor just checked his chest and couldnt find anything...just advised to wind him properly...told me if it carries on they will also prescribe him gaviscon. Glad your LO is better now:)

mines got reflux too my doc gave him a homapathic remidie cos hes breastfeeding but didnt seem to do much i went back today about it but he just said it should go at about 12 weeks xxx

well summer is nearly 14 weeks now so hopefully she will just grow out of it soon!

her two bottle with the gaviscon in yesterday were great but this morn she was really really sick again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->