Taking the girls to London - places to go!

AP

Reaction score
They wont like rides or things so thats out of the question.

Tori loves the idea of seeing Madame Tussauds so thats in. She likes the idea of the London Eye too.

Alex just wants to go to the Nickelodeon shop lol.

We are only there Sat morning to Monday afternoon.

I would love suggestions because ive only been twice and it was just for a day.

The Science Museum or Natural History Museum if they are into museums.

What about a West End show? I don't know what's on at the moment, but there's always something more family friendly.

You said you didn't like rides, but would they do a Thames Cruise?

Oooo interested. Off to London for 2 days in summer and watching the Lion King at the theatre! Excited ..

We're off to London on Saturday, just for the day but we're doing Hamleys (fun but mental) and Ripley's Believe It Or Not (which is a bit crap but the kids like it).
My bigger two like
The Tower of London
Duck boat tours
London Eye (if you've not done it before, I feel like it's a 1-time thing for most kids)
Kidzania
Windsor Castle
Kew Gardens
Science Museum
Natural History Museum (with both museums it depends on when you're going and how good your LO's are with queuing, I don't take mine in the summer as they get grumpy waiting)
Harrods toy zone (quieter and much calmer than Hamley's and still really fun)

We reallly want to go to Legoland, haven't found the time yet though.

I want to take DS to London zoo :) the natural history museum, and hop on/off london bus tour. If you go on Groupon they have a voucher https://www.wowcher.co.uk/email-dea...E0DD394BC1B988&st_cid=10143582&st_rid=2148222 £6.50 for children-not sure when you are going so maybe no good.

IF you get a boat tour go down to Greenwich-OMG the street market food IS AMAZING :)

Covent garden is Always bus but the street prefomers are ace for little people.

xxxxx

We go to London quite a bit a favourite of Isabelle's is the natural history museum- I find it a bit tiresome but she still loves going here looking at the dinosaurs.

Another thing she loved was the 3D shriek experience near the London eye absolutely loved it!!

West end shows- the lion king hands down amazing!! We're off to see Matilda for Isabelle's birthday in November heard it's meant to be really good x

Science museum
National maritime museum
London transport museum
Southbank
Natural history museum
Docklands museum
London zoo
London aquarium
Battersea park children's zoo

Not been yet but planning to try the v&a museum of childhood

Should def pop to Hamley's if you get the chance, I used to do it as a kid - we wasted a whole day in there!
We then used to go to Trafalgar Sq and feed the pigeons but obviously they aren't there anymore.
What about Rainforest Café? That's awesome xx

Oh that cafe looks awesome! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"