Taking the plunge and TTC #3

lusterleaf

Reaction score
Hi! I recently turned 36 and have two kids, ages 8 and 5. I’ve always wanted a third child but for various reasons never went for it- The main reason is worrying about our finances. My husband and I talked about it and in a few more years we plan on relocating to a place with lower cost of living, so we’ve decided to go for it and see what happens. I was on birth control pills to regulate my cycle (my cycle is normally only around 23 days) and just finished my last pack last week, so I’m not really sure how long it will take my body to get back to normal. Looking forward to reading about everyone’s ttc journeys!

Hope you don't have long to wait for your :bfp: ! I'm 35 and TTC number three too. My two are a little older- turning 11 and 9 later this year. I'm trying for a baby with my new partner (it will be his first!)

Hope you don't have long to wait for your :bfp: ! I'm 35 and TTC number three too. My two are a little older- turning 11 and 9 later this year. I'm trying for a baby with my new partner (it will be his first!)
Good luck!!

It's so nice to hear that other women are in similar situations. I'll be 35 this month and just got remarried. He has 2 kids and I have one. We just decided to try for another one. Like you, we were hesitant because of finances and just being unsure of the change in family dynamic. After lots and lots of thinking and prayers, I decided to see what happens. I'm afraid I'll regret it if I don't give it one last try.

I'm not 35 yet (34 turning 35 in october) but close enough I figure hehe. Decided last year to go for child #3, as a single mom by choice this time. I was 34. My daughters were 5 and 6 then (now 6 and 7). I did IUI and the 3rd worked. DD3 was born a week ago :) I was worried it would take longer due to my age but nope; 3 cycles instead of the 1 or 2 it took to conceive DD1 and DD2 and I was 26-27 back then! Having a 3rd child was always something I wanted and when I realised getting back in a relationship didn't work out, I stopped trying to find someone and just went for it. She is precious!! And my kids love their little sister!!

I'm not 35 yet (34 turning 35 in october) but close enough I figure hehe. Decided last year to go for child #3, as a single mom by choice this time. I was 34. My daughters were 5 and 6 then (now 6 and 7). I did IUI and the 3rd worked. DD3 was born a week ago :) I was worried it would take longer due to my age but nope; 3 cycles instead of the 1 or 2 it took to conceive DD1 and DD2 and I was 26-27 back then! Having a 3rd child was always something I wanted and when I realised getting back in a relationship didn't work out, I stopped trying to find someone and just went for it. She is precious!! And my kids love their little sister!!

Congratulations on your new arrival! It's so lovely to hear about a happy outcome <3

such a wonderful story. All the best to all your family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->