Taking the plunge and TTC #3

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by lusterleaf, Jul 6, 2020.

1. lusterleaf

lusterleaf Well-Known Member

Hi! I recently turned 36 and have two kids, ages 8 and 5. I’ve always wanted a third child but for various reasons never went for it- The main reason is worrying about our finances. My husband and I talked about it and in a few more years we plan on relocating to a place with lower cost of living, so we’ve decided to go for it and see what happens. I was on birth control pills to regulate my cycle (my cycle is normally only around 23 days) and just finished my last pack last week, so I’m not really sure how long it will take my body to get back to normal. Looking forward to reading about everyone’s ttc journeys!

2. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Good luck! :)

lusterleaf likes this.
  3. mimi4

mimi4 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed x

4. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

Hope you don't have long to wait for your :bfp: ! I'm 35 and TTC number three too. My two are a little older- turning 11 and 9 later this year. I'm trying for a baby with my new partner (it will be his first!)

lusterleaf likes this.
  5. lusterleaf

lusterleaf Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

Rebaby likes this.
  6. monroea

monroea Mommy to Riley

It's so nice to hear that other women are in similar situations. I'll be 35 this month and just got remarried. He has 2 kids and I have one. We just decided to try for another one. Like you, we were hesitant because of finances and just being unsure of the change in family dynamic. After lots and lots of thinking and prayers, I decided to see what happens. I'm afraid I'll regret it if I don't give it one last try.

lusterleaf and Rebaby like this.