Talc and things you put on your baby!

We use a tiny bit of johnsons bedtime bath when Brooke has a bath, a bit of cream as her legs and her forehead sometimes get a little dry and sudocreme every 2 or 3 nappies. Nothing OTT though i try to keep the lotions and potions to as little as i can get away with.

Does anyone find their baby pees less in the night?? Since Jasmine has been sleeping through she doesnt pee that much in the night... but after about an hour of being awake she will completely soak a new diaper.

Actually yes! I didn't think much of it because her night is from 10-7 so not that much.
Hmm...interesting.

To answer, I put baby lotion on Lola, suddocream..the whole package :lol:

We use vaseline on the bum, as it makes cleaning a poopy diaper that much easier. I've been using penatin cream as she has a diaper rash right now. :(

I put a drop of olive oil or else Johnson's bath in the bath water.
I wash body with a small amount of Johnson's softwash.
I wash hair with either plain water or tiny amount of Johnson's baby shampoo.
Small amount of talc around bum, armpits and behind the knees after bath to help dry him.
Nothing on his bum.
Drop of baby lotion on cotton wool to clean up a dirty nappy if needed, also sometimes to clean food off his face and hands if water isn't enough!

We got a box of johnson's products as a present when he was born and it looks like it's gonna last over a year at this rate!

After every bath I always put talc on her. And do put Bepanthan on her bottom occasionally. She hasn't had nappy rash yet but I put it on sometimes just to prevent it. :)

Ally definitely pees less at night!

We use the johnsons bedtime bath range for his bubble bath and body wash. I sometimes use the wash on his hair but I've just stopped using dentinox cradle cap shampoo. He didn't really need it anymore though. We also use the talcum powder stuff. I make sure I dry behind his ears, his bum, under his arms and his hands really well. I discovered he had little sore patches inbetween his fingers last week so I'm being really thorough about it and talc helps that!! Then I have some diprobase moisturiser cream that was prescribed for cheeks cos they were all sore and dry. And I use kamosillan (sp) for all sorts.

we use baby bath in the bath, baby shampoo for her hair....olive oil for her skin and scalp and vasline on her bum!

i think i'm going to go splurge on some stuff now!!!! xx

i use sodocreme but only if shes starting to get a bit red. i use infacare or johnsons bubblebath because she likes the bubbles. i have never used talc, i was told by midwife right after faith was born never to use it, she said that more than half of the babies brought to a&e were there because of thier chest being bad because of breathing in talcum powder. i sometimes use the johnsons lavender body lotion (she loves helping me put it on lol) and in the bath we use the top to toe wash (one with yellow lid) or the johnsons soft wash (white one with blue lid). shes never had any reactions to anything and her skin is lovely and soft

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->