Talk about pushing your ideas on your kids!!

ClaireNicole

Mom of 1 WTT for 2
Reaction score
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_0588.jpg

I just thought that was so stinkin cute!! Thought I'd share :cloud9: Just love my little peanut so much!

Hahahha awesome! Team Edward all the way!

Speaking of which, I am currently re-reading Eclipse for the millionth time. hehe

Haha that's so cute

I don't mind team edward or Jacob, in fact I may even prefer team 3some lol but of course that's not quite appropriate for lo's clothes:haha:

Anything but team bella:thumbup:

lol. thats brilliant :D
Think i need to re-read the books soon.

Poor girl ;) I'm sure she would choose team Jacob if given a chance! lol

Haha that's so cute

I don't mind team edward or Jacob, in fact I may even prefer team 3some lol but of course that's not quite appropriate for lo's clothes:haha:

Anything but team bella:thumbup:

OMG! LMAO! Team 3some -Bella + me! :happydance: but yeah.... not really good for Payson's clothes!

I am currently trying to organise a twilight movie marathon day with friends!!!! have read the books over and over! And I am almost 30!!!! Think I am regressing in age! I am team Edward in the books and Team Jacob for the films! Think RP has made Edward a touch too moody in the films!

not sure DH would appreciate LO in the t-shirt though!!!!

I am currently trying to organise a twilight movie marathon day with friends!!!! have read the books over and over! And I am almost 30!!!! Think I am regressing in age! I am team Edward in the books and Team Jacob for the films! Think RP has made Edward a touch too moody in the films!

not sure DH would appreciate LO in the t-shirt though!!!!

I think Patty makes Edward look like a loser. Not at all what I pictured Edward to look like. And Stewart as Bella? She has no emotional responses which makes Bella look flat. The only emotion she showed at all in the 1st movie was the joy of getting her truck. Even now that she's dating Patty, she still barely shows any emotion towards him at all.

i agree, in my head Edward was a bit more cheerful and less like a spoilt brat! And I see your point about KS, not the most emotive performance and in the books Bella is a very emotive being. Shame really, but I still like the films, they are just not the same or as good as the books!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->