Talk Disney World Florida to me please

Thank you so much. That's really helpful.

Given the number of people and ages a villa sounds sensible. Nearer the time you can do a night onsite at Disney and Universal to get all the perks if you want (loads of people do it)

Where is the Villa you are deciding on

Will you be flying from Manchester - I saw there were flights this October for £400 a person, Wont be out for your dates until December.

Not any help at all as I was 18 months old when I went to Florida Disney but please can you pack us in your suitcase? :haha:

So I was just reading through all of this again as I think we are booking for Christmas next year. Just need to confirm with DH work that he can have the week following Christmas and the one after that.

It will be more expensive to go that time of year but magical especially as they'll think it's a gift from Santa.

Oh, Disney at Christmas is the most amazing thing ever! I loved our Christmas trip there. I hope it works out for you guys! So beautiful. :xmas12:

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/12341377_10206853507589124_1961993056416587573_n_zpstdld27pf.jpg

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/12310643_10206841956580356_1727634125084209024_n_zps3sjfs8tq.jpg

Oh wow that looks beautiful!

I've got a few quotes for villas and they're really quite reasonable. Flights will be the biggest cost, but they aren't released until mid January I think.

Oooh, enjoy yourself, Tasha! I would love to see Disney at Christmas. My mum and I are going next March (I haven't had a proper holiday in ages). It is by far my most favourite place in the whole world, and I'm particularly anxious to see the new Frozen ride at Epcot. We, well my mum, decided it was best to book a hotel outside of Disney. I'm not sure if we're going to rent a car, we've talked about it. I don't think we will; I haven't passed my test yet and my mum isn't a confident driver. :nope:

Is it just you two going?

I feel we need the space of a villa because there being the six of us. Both me and DH drive, so we will drive. We want to do things like the space centre etc and also with being in a villa, I think we need the car to go to the Walmart or whatever an get food for the two weeks.

Enjoy yourself x

Also it's not looking likely that DH can get the time off :( however I've decided we will just take them out of school if we can't and just go when we can get two weeks off.

DH couldn't get the time off so we booked to go in July next year instead.

How much do tickets cost? I looked at Disney 14 day pass and 3 Universal and it came to £2300 for the 4 of us, this was official sites not shopping around, is this the kind of cost we should expect?

How much do tickets cost? I looked at Disney 14 day pass and 3 Universal and it came to £2300 for the 4 of us, this was official sites not shopping around, is this the kind of cost we should expect?

I would go to the Universal Orlando UK site as 14 day passes for 4 there are £722 and then disney tickets are 1280 for 14 days for 4 (these are 2 adults and 2 under 9s) but the price difference between the adult and child is marginal. Thats 2000 for 4

The Universal UK site I have always found the best (they post the tickets to you as well so you can go straight to the gate) and given the pound/dollar situation I would go with the £ price. UK always get the best deals as they suck you in for a longer stay (they expect we do 2 weeks and will buy a lot whilst there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->